World Cup Week #1

16 hours ago, WorldCupMMO said:

Colombia A vs Turkey
OU: Brianattackpro vs Utkah
UU: Enchanteur vs Winterclaw
NU:  AurumPegasus vs Winterclaw
LC: Oscarfail vs Kamowanthere
Dubs: vs iJulianFNT vs Kamowanthere

WTF how are the Turkey players playing multiple tiers???? (Winterclaw UU, NU and Kamowanthere LC, Dubs)

2 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

WTF how are the Turkey players playing multiple tiers???? (Winterclaw UU, NU and Kamowanthere LC, Dubs)

Omg is this actually allowed? Can we swap Daryl into every tier then?

E:

Also fighting Cedric somewhere around weekend

Edited by RysPicz
2 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

Hello, in answer to ur question, turkey got some problems with their other 3 team mates, they asked me If I can leave him play with only 3 players 'cause they wanna represent turkey, they are only 3 and I think (roxxass) was a good idea about that, they wanna represent their country even if they lose maybe is a good idea, they are the only exception. 

24 minutes ago, WorldCupMMO said:

Hello, in answer to ur question, turkey got some problems with their other 3 team mates, they asked me If I can leave him play with only 3 players 'cause they wanna represent turkey, they are only 3 and I think (roxxass) was a good idea about that, they wanna represent their country even if they lose maybe is a good idea, they are the only exception. 

Colombia B got disqualified and they had 3 players too... lol

46 minutes ago, Nawe said:

isnt better to let they play 3 of the 5 matchs?

Should be like this imo. Having 1 strong player playing multiple tiers is a pretty big advantage, none of us are to judge if they are strong players, I'd say that's besides the point anyway. A similar scenario would be as if you're playing a tag team official as solo, you'd have to play two fights each round - this would be much more fair.

Edited by KaynineXL
8 hours ago, Haazuu said:

Actually stupid decisions, how the hell allow to play a team with only 3 players just for "They want to represent their country" 
There is a Rest of the World team

we got enough players now, turkey and columbia should have made a team

2 hours ago, Roxxass said:

Im still thinking seriously Why Am I doing this thing for the communnity? Is like nobody deserve it.

W8pYbHM.png

Because most people prefer to complain and throw shit rather than pointing out what they see wrong and suggest potential solutions. It's just easier this way. 

Don't give up Rox. Maybe postphone the tournament and work on some of the details those scrubs are unhappy about. 

22 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Because most people prefer to complain and throw shit rather than pointing out what they see wrong and suggest potential solutions. It's just easier this way. 

Don't give up Rox. Maybe postphone the tournament and work on some of the details those scrubs are unhappy about. 

If I postphone this tournament I Will quit it so, let's continue that. Thank u for all the support and welp if anyone throw more shit I think they can always can quite, is not like we don't have enough players, let's see What happen this week, Will begin soon 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.