World Cup Week #1

2 hours ago, Aerun said:

It's hilarious that the majority of the hosts don't like me (Suigin, roxxass) so they decided to give the win to China because I won my match.

[...]

This whole drama shows how biased these two hosts are 

Please. They're not biased, they just recognised that punishing 4 out of the 6 teams in group D because of a French player's lacklustre internet/computer/whatever was the single worst decision that could have been made.

It was a terrible decision to begin with, we all accept that, but to claim that the point awarded to France for losing was in any way justified or logical is honestly ridiculous regardless of how unfortunate or out-of-your-hands the loss was. If you're going to blame anyone, blame China for being unsportsmanlike - even though it is well within their right to take whatever opportunities they can because ultimately we are all here to win, not to play nicely. Sportsmanship is a luxury, not a guarantee.

Edited by Zymogen
3 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Just when I thought that community events couldn't get any more worse hosts, looks like I was wrong.

It's hilarious that the majority of the hosts don't like me (Suigin, roxxass) so they decided to give the win to China because I won my match.

Before even playing my match we could get a tie if I won, that's why I wanted to wait for the decision before even playing my match but then China and hosts forced me to play my match.

This whole drama shows how biased these two hosts are (not talking about Mkns or OrangeManiac, both are good hosts that I can respect).

What's also funny is that people hate France B because they know we're the best team of that event, they're for sure happy that we got robbed.

Feels bad to see a great event getting ruined because of two shitty hosts.

Come on Aerun, you know I love you but this is a bit ridiculous. 

The call to give Axoa the win was never the right call to begin with. Not because I think Axoa didn't deserve the win but purely because this will cause inconsistencies from a judging perspective, and people can try and take advantage of this situation. So going back on their word and doing what I personally believe is the right thing was smart since now the ruling of the tournament is back to "normal".  Another call could've been to void the entire match but eh >ties.

On the contrary I do think that forcing you to play your match is a bit weird in this situation of uncertainty so I shall not comment on that.

It's very unfortunate and honestly if I were China I would grant a rematch. I agree with you that France B is probably in the top 3 strongest, but the hosts are 100% not being biased or hateful towards your team.

25 minutes ago, Aerun said:

I don't care about you at all. If I gave any impression of me disliking you then I apologize, but I cannot dislike you, because I don't know you.

If you think me laughing at your Charmander misadventures means I don't like you then man, you're in for a surprise because everyone else laughs at that.

Before even playing my match we could get a tie if I won, that's why I wanted to wait for the decision before even playing my match but then China and hosts forced me to play my match. 

This was a miscommunication. But if it makes you feel better, the points you earned will matter in tiebreaker situations and you avoided getting a penalty on top of it all by not playing.

What's also funny is that people hate France B because they know we're the best team of that event, they're for sure happy that we got robbed.

I wholeheartedly believe you guys will claw your way back up and get to playoffs, I am not celebrating in any way because I just know a week 1 mishap means nothing to your insane line up.

Just remember tripping isn't always falling.

Edited by suigin
38 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Just when I thought that community events couldn't get any more worse hosts, looks like I was wrong.

This whole drama shows how biased these two hosts are (not talking about Mkns or OrangeManiac, both are good hosts that I can respect).

Feels bad to see a great event getting ruined because of two shitty hosts.

Conspiracy against France B the movie.

Available soon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.