World Cup Week #1

4 hours ago, Zigh said:

First of all, I havent said at any point that your decision isnt wrong, just that your way to justify is. There's a huge difference, the rules are the rules and in last instance the chinese player followed the rules.

Nik already corrected you in most of your points, so I dont think I need to continue that way. Also about the mini drama about posting the match beforehand, you were calling the guy to read the rules coz posting 24h early was wrong. Dunno if you're missing the AT LEAST 10 minutes before, but that means you can announce your match from the start of the week to 10 minutes prior to the match, doesnt have to be a time close to the battle.

24 hours was a exceed but is ok anyway Ur oponent is claiming a rematch like the rules say, is just about logic but ok, dont worry about that zigh, I thouhg maybe kiwi got a half brain cell to dont make chid aptitudes, say hello to kiwi and will modify that rule, be careful, have a nice day :3 watch your steps I will be very rude with the rules since that drama

And not, nik dont have all the reasons with their arguments, lost is a lost, sportamsnhip aptitude wasn't showed here, the chinesse guy dont want a rematch 'cause at first they called him a coward, thats all, the facts > arguments. 

see ya, have a nice dar. 

5 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

He didn't argue about the "You don't award someone the win because he theorically lost since his timer reached 0", he's saying his player still had a chance to win the game, that Axoa needed to think about his play, when litterally 20 persons can confirm this was totally wrong.

Since he has no problem about the """""""rule"""""", and that his only point is that he's denying that his player had the game lost, when he clearly had, there should be no problem at all to force a rematch from the hosts' pespective.

Specially this point, like I said before to zigh facts > arguments, the timer goes to 0 and axoa didn't move that means is a lost.

We can't force a rematch 'cause for that and be fair both players need to be agree about that and following the sportmanship rule that was an argument here, u called them cowards and other things so the chinesse guy refuse to battle. No force rematch

Clearly enough I think for all the people who still making drama and I can be 100% that if was upside down, France B dont gonna accept a rematch 'cause the communitty is with that aptitude they already showed up before, zhiko make a correct argument too and u insulting him so~~~~

Anyway the decision was taken and for me, my vote inside that thing I will share that, You lost me when trying to force the rematch, argue about sportmanship and do the oppositive to that, other fact, make all this drama (half of it neccesary) just 'cause u guys can't share the things in a correct way. You lost for timer but u was the one was winning ok, lets wait to talk with a hosts and try to look for a rematch, guys u didn't made that.

Good luck in the tournament, not gonna talk more about this uguu thing, like u said. 

36 minutes ago, Roxxass said:

Specially this point, like I said before to zigh facts > arguments, the timer goes to 0 and axoa didn't move that means is a lost.

We can't force a rematch 'cause for that and be fair both players need to be agree about that and following the sportmanship rule that was an argument here, u called them cowards and other things so the chinesse guy refuse to battle. No force rematch

Clearly enough I think for all the people who still making drama and I can be 100% that if was upside down, France B dont gonna accept a rematch 'cause the communitty is with that aptitude they already showed up before, zhiko make a correct argument too and u insulting him so~~~~

Anyway the decision was taken and for me, my vote inside that thing I will share that, You lost me when trying to force the rematch, argue about sportmanship and do the oppositive to that, other fact, make all this drama (half of it neccesary) just 'cause u guys can't share the things in a correct way. You lost for timer but u was the one was winning ok, lets wait to talk with a hosts and try to look for a rematch, guys u didn't made that.

Good luck in the tournament, not gonna talk more about this uguu thing, like u said. 

Zhiko has a good point, but you do realize that zhiko hates frenchies, especially me, so it's obvious how bias he is. Personally, whether you believe me or not, I would have given a rematch to my opponent even zhiko or forfiter if I consider that I was about to lose. However, since this community is full of cowards, don't expect fair play. We are way passed that now.

6 hours ago, Roxxass said:

Beside the fact I only understood half the thing you wrote, the rest is just an absolute non sense.

We did call them coward after they refused. Not gonna tell a duck he’s a dog right ? 

What kind of aptitude are you talking about? What are you even trying to say. Are you saying French community  always had bad manner ? Therefore you’re making such generalities its a shame. Otherwise you’re telling and calling the whole Pokémmo community lamers which is not good either.

i would have never done such a thing, like ever. I would have even prolly admit that I lost and no rematch is needed. Anyone who know me a bit can testify and I’m not the only one in that case. 

Like i said, act like a host, give orders, but don’t thunk too much, justifying yourself is a challenge for you.

Edited by ApacheHelicopter
7 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

lmfao you are giving them a point because they cried about it?

4 minutes ago, Toast said:

its because they are french, theyre good at crying about things because they never win anything

Cry me a river.

its the responsibility of the player to ensure they are able to win play the game out, if they disconnect due to internet issues then its on them. and they shouldnt be rewarded for this. Yes its unfortunate that Axoa lost due to that, but its stupid to give him a point because they wrote a couple of paragraphs and cried alot. 2 of the 4 Hosts had already given their opinion and those werent in favour of this decision

Edited by Bilburt
9 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

lmfao you are giving them a point because they cried about it?

Not exactly, so don't try your luck. It was just considered that if we would take away something that was effectively promised to the French team, we would fuck them over in a way that would be unjustifiable.

1 minute ago, OrangeManiac said:

Not exactly, so don't try your luck. It was just considered that if we would take away something that was effectively promised to the French team, we would fuck them over in a way that would be unjustifiable.

so as an alternative you decided to fuck over every other team in the group?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.