World Cup Week #1

This is not about nationalities, Zhiko. If the chinese player had a GUARANTEED win, it would be fair to treat him equally, dont see why you came with the racism thing.

Also @Roxxass, I love the pasion you put into the game and appreciate a lot the effort you are making with this world cup, but there are too many wrong things about what you've said

Edited by Zigh
Typo
8 minutes ago, KA1 said:

I'm MinGKA . my team had refuse to have a rematch. yes like Axoa said we are a coward. but i wanna to ask a something .in a marathon you are leading for the whole race but last minute you muscle cramped,can you refuse to accept the final result? no! thats your prob . no more reply for the battle. 

if it is a 2/3 hour tournament like the oficial ones, yes, you get the win, but its a weekly tournament, there is time to prepare for a new match, dont need to play with the same mons and you still have some days to do this, and if want to be the most fair possible to go for have the "better team" winning (with this i dont mean about the french team, im talking about the final winner of the week/tournament if there are more situations like this), there should be a rematch, i should go for it, we have the time here to do it

and it should be for all the teams, dont care if they are new or unknown players or whatever, having a tournament like this, gives us the oportunity to go for the fair side, or for the better one, at least

Edited by Nawe

when the ppl won with hax, are they give a rematch?, Ik that feels bad when u have the win and lost for other factor that u can't control, but demand a rematch or a victory is wrong if ur opponent accept cause he understands the consequences it is his decission, the hosts just try to be impartial and they don't responsible that one of the players don't prepare as should be, he could postpone the match another day if he has troubles with the internet/server/weather/etc, also I proposed to Roxas a CaptainsCouncil if the ppl want just to know what opinion have each country about a specific problem and not only the ppl that comment in the forum.

1 minute ago, Sebat said:

when the ppl won with hax, are they give a rematch?, Ik that feels bad when u have the win and lost for other factor that u can't control, but demand a rematch or a victory is wrong if ur opponent accept cause he understands the consequences it is his decission, the hosts just try to be impartial and they don't responsible that one of the players don't prepare as should be, he could postpone the match another day if he has troubles with the internet/server/weather/etc, also I proposed to Roxas a CaptainsCouncil if the ppl want just to know what opinion have each country about a specific problem and not only the ppl that comment in the forum.

this situation have nothing to compare with rng, so i dont see why you talking about that, obviusly if someone got haxed "gg wp" thats part of the game, things like internet/electricity or others are out of that, im not talking about give a rematch for every match that some player have problems and loses for timer, but in situations like this one, with a clearly winner (like everyone said, because i dont see it) i think a rematch is fair

3 minutes ago, Nawe said:

this situation have nothing to compare with rng, so i dont see why you talking about that, obviusly if someone got haxed "gg wp" thats part of the game, things like internet/electricity or others are out of that, im not talking about give a rematch for every match that some player have problems and loses for timer, but in situations like this one, with a clearly winner (like everyone said, because i dont see it) i think a rematch is fair

7 minutes ago, Sebat said:

when u have the win and lost for other factor that u can't control

yes is fair to me or you, but also is fair the opponent concede the rematch u can't demand it, the chinese didn't use a cheat to get the win, it's his decission u can respect him or not.

54 minutes ago, KA1 said:

Soy MinGKA. Mi equipo se negó a tener una revancha. Sí, como dice Axoa, somos un cobarde. pero quiero preguntar algo. En un maratón que estás liderando durante toda la carrera, pero a último momento tienes los músculos apretados, ¿puedes negarte a aceptar el resultado final? ¡no! ese es tu problema No hay más respuesta para la batalla. 

It would be better to lose or win with honor. :s 

2 hours ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Dude no offense but that’s like dumb af. He said during the match he had problems, every move he did had delays.

not to mention he didn’t have to think 45sec to know what to do against Meowth. 

It was a goddamn won match, don’t try to fool Axoa telling him he could’ve somehow done this on purpose or simply did the most pooped mistake in Pokémmo history. You’re just insulting him. If you don’t want to grant the rematch, that’s fine but do not hide behind stupid argument, or you loose your credibility. Especially when it comes to one of the best competitive player out there.

The credibility about this tournament and decisions dont depend only about this match, Youalready gave me the reason, he had problemas, delay and other stuff so Why he played the match like this? Plz dont come here to tell about credibility When u enter to this tournament and participate on it I think everybody is able to say "I have good net i will play today" I think anyway that decision is took.

I saw an argument about sportmanship but they called coward to the chinesse guy, u are saying about credibility but u are saying we try to fool somebody like I was trying to make lose on purpose france. Please dont come here with that kind of things 

2 hours ago, NikhilR said:

Yes, staff have allowed rematches at times. It depends on the discretion of the staff, and whether it's the finals, but staff have given rematches. There have been several instances where a rematch has been offered, but off the top of my head, Forfiter dc'd vs me in a tour in a final that took place eons ago, and I was asked in whispers by the host whether I would be alright with offering the rematch. Usually the staff requests that both parties consent to a rematch for it to happen, and I can't imagine how much of a uguu you need to be to deny a rematch. 

Again, the Goon situation is not the same because Axoa was going to 100% win. That alone warrants a different a outcome. 

It's definitely their responsibility to warn the other player if they're having net issues, but again that doesn't matter if Axoa was going to 100% win. 

Yeah, but why would Axoa disconnect with a guaranteed win path?

I definitely didn't see the game, but from reading what everyone has said about the game, I'll take Axoa's word over the one who is being silent on the whole issue. 

Yeah but the chinesse guy dont wanna play the rematch, they called him coward of course he gonna reject that rematch

U gave me the reson, it axoa responsability to have a good net before play, Warm the other player about that and make other day the match. 

1 hour ago, Zigh said:

This is not about nationalities, Zhiko. If the chinese player had a GUARANTEED win, it would be fair to treat him equally, dont see why you came with the racism thing.

Also @Roxxass, I love the pasion you put into the game and appreciate a lot the effort you are making with this world cup, but there are too many wrong things about what you've said

Like what zigh I already made my arguments U are only mad 'cause we are aplying the rules so please, try to respet the rules. 

On 1/25/2019 at 2:19 AM, Goku said:

Yeh Axlghost también, que le dio paso a todo su equipo y le dijo qué hacer paso a paso. Eso es lo que yo llamo trabajo en equipo, chicos bien hechos Op af : 3 No quiero sonar como un imbécil. No soy un mal perdedor ni nada que mar un triunfo, sino una victoria, pero solo digo que no perdí por estar mal. Perdí a Axlghost. 

I'm not competitive but I can defend myself.
This means that if I have to defend the selection and by chance of life I win or lose
who plays?

Edited by ObitoUchiha
1 hour ago, MadaraSixSix said:

这是我们的问题,但是当你非常清楚自己输了的时候,你没有勇气或勇气 我不可能都是真正的球员 我不会再说什么了,我不想和这样松散的玩家交流

I am the captian of China b. I can understand what your thoughts is, but I don't accept your attitude. Everyone wants victory, I know. So do I. If in this battle my teammate's time is over, and the reason is that he is thinking, will you agree to rematch? As we know, in that battle there is still no obvious winner, why you need rematching after your time is over? So If we agree to rematch, this is our sympathy. And If we disagree, this is also our choice, and we have played in our all effort to express the respect, I think that's enough. I want to win, and your action is equal to applying for rematch after failure, saying that you are not in your best and you think it's unfair. Sorry, this is world champion. And you still have chance. If you don't know there is a limit of time, I have nothing to say. That's all. Good luck for next battle, everyone.

Thanks and sorry to everyone who understand and spent time to answer for me (love u @NikhilR), I was tired only by trying to understand how you can actually defend the chinese team if you're aware of the situation and unbiased, or being the chinese guy and come here to justify how lame you have been with shitty comparaisons/claim i called them out cowards before they rejected when its dumb af and totally wrong so i kinda gave up and wanted to see what happens in the end.

I atleast wanted to clear here few stuff i saw, you can believe me or not for whatever reason i don't care much at this point but i had no net issues before the duel and i started getting important freezes during midgame when it became hard to play, I said in normal chat "zzz j'ai des freeze" I was hoping to end the duel before timing out.
Then after the duel I said he can't get away with the win like this, offered him a rematch, no answer, then finnaly said they refuse in pm, when someone asked if there was a rematch in normal they all said no so i started to get a bit mad and call them cowards (fact), not before. I could have ended him by doing anything it was still won for me, even if he manage to somehow kill timbur, scarf gastly ends it with 2 sludge at the end. 

Well i think thats it, i offered him a more than reasonable way to deal with it by a rematch, he refused, to me he doesn't even deserve a rematch anymore but take your decision as unfair as it could be. I'll take anything to have a chance of not making my team lose like this and if you let them get the unfair win then its also fine, can't be more disgusted at this point. 

edit: I gave a rematch to someone who dc'd during my last psl, he had a better early game but i still told him I want to rematch move by move, yet he seems to support chinese's case, i guess it can always get more disgusting actually

Edited by Osuki
35 minutes ago, Osuki said:

Thanks and sorry to everyone who understand and spent time to answer for me (love u @NikhilR), I was tired only by trying to understand how you can actually defend the chinese team if you're aware of the situation and unbiased, or being the chinese guy and come here to justify how lame you have been with shitty comparaisons/claim i called them out cowards before they rejected when its dumb af and totally wrong so i kinda gave up and wanted to see what happens in the end.

I atleast wanted to clear here few stuff i saw, you can believe me or not for whatever reason i don't care much at this point but i had no net issues before the duel and i started getting important freezes during midgame when it became hard to play, I said in normal chat "zzz j'ai des freeze" I was hoping to end the duel before timing out.
Then after the duel I said he can't get away with the win like this, offered him a rematch, no answer, then finnaly said they refuse in pm, when someone asked if there was a rematch in normal they all said no so i started to get a bit mad and call them cowards (fact), not before. I could have ended him by doing anything it was still won for me, even if he manage to somewhat kill timbur, scarf gastly ends it with 2 sludge at the end. 

Well i think thats it, i offered him a more than reasonable way to deal with it by a rematch, he refused, to me he doesn't even deserve a rematch anymore but take your decision as unfair as it could be. I'll take anything to have a chance of not making my team lose like this and if you let him get them get the unfair win then its also fine, can't be more disgusted at this point. 

edit: I gave a rematch to someone who dc'd during my last psl, he had a better early game but i still told him I want to rematch move by move, yet he seems to support chinese's case, i guess it can always get more disgusting actually

shut up axoa im chinese i hate u now

22 minutes ago, Osuki said:

Then after the duel I said he can't get away with the win like this, offered him a rematch, no answer, then finnaly said they refuse in pm, when someone asked if there was a rematch in normal they all said no so i started to get a bit mad and call them cowards (fact), not before. I could have ended him by doing anything it was still won for me, even if he manage to somewhat kill timbur, scarf gastly ends it with 2 sludge at the end. 

Well i think thats it, i offered him a more than reasonable way to deal with it by a rematch, he refused, to me he doesn't even deserve a rematch anymore but take your decision as unfair as it could be. I'll take anything to have a chance of not making my team lose like this and if you let him get them get the unfair win then its also fine, can't be more disgusted at this point. 

Whatever, u lost.

@OrangeManiac I remember when I dc'd vs you in finals of this official tour, and we had a rematch:

https://pokemmostaff.challonge.com/outuesday

The Chinese dude who made the comparison of this event to that of a marathon is a prime example of how we should avoid the presumption that all Asians are smart. 

This was a shitty decision. You assume voting in Osuki's decision would be favoritism because it's "against the rules," but these rules were literally crafted by you, and they can always, always be modified in such a manner to promote fairness. It's really not hard to say that this was an oversight, but I guess everything that needed to be said has been said. 

Regardless of this issue, I do want to thank the hosts for taking in the time and effort to keep this game alive. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.