World Cup Week #1

2 minutes ago, suigin said:

I think Axoa means freeze as in computer freeze, not RNG freeze, sadly the same way EVLGOON lost his own match due to timing out (Due to bad climate). Axoa lost due to timing out as well. I do not believe a rematch can be awarded.

I realise this yes hahaha

8 minutes ago, suigin said:

I think Axoa means freeze as in computer freeze, not RNG freeze, sadly the same way EVLGOON lost his own match due to timing out (Due to bad climate). Axoa lost due to timing out as well. I do not believe a rematch can be awarded.

I don't know if Goon's match was 100% decided or not, I guess it wasn't. But in the case of Axoa, the game was won already and there's no RNG or outplays that could have happen to change the outcome of the game, so the situation is different.

42 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

If a rematch is awarded for unfavourable rng (an inherent part of the game that we are all aware of) then this tournament will lose all of its credibility and it will set a horrendous precedent

?????????????? This has nothing to do with rng. A player was in a clear cut winning position and he dc'd bc of technical issues. SPL has sometimes awarded the win to the lossing player in scearios just like these and osuki is only asking for a remach.

14 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

?????????????? This has nothing to do with rng. A player was in a clear cut winning position and he dc'd bc of technical issues. SPL has sometimes awarded the win to the lossing player in scearios just like these and osuki is only asking for a remach.

SPL does not allow ghosting your teammates

9 minutes ago, kiwi said:

SPL does not allow ghosting your teammates

tbh it is way harder to control 24 teams in a world cup including the newly added chinese who often are ehmmm.. cheater in other games? not to stereotype but if it was pretty hard to handle coaching in psl where there were only 8 teams now it is virtually imposible specially if we assume that each team speaks their own language to each other unlike psl where it was mostly english.

Edited by FNTCZ
7 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

tbh it is way harder to control 24 teams in a world cup including the newly added chinese who often are ehmmm.. cheater in other games? not to stereotype but if it was pretty hard to handle coaching in psl where there were only 8 teams now it is virtually imposible specially if we assume that each team speaks their own language to each other unlike psl where it was mostly english.

At least with obvious evidences like Cessy vs Goku hosts could do something, 100% axl was playing but nothing happened to him so we cant look to smogon with shitty rules like ones we have

1 hour ago, suigin said:

Really hate seeing something like that happening in such a decisive match. Still, I'm afraid I have to agree that a rematch cannot be enforced from the administrative perspective.

2 minutes ago, kiwi said:

At least with obvious evidences like Cessy vs Goku hosts could do something, 100% axl was playing but nothing happened to him so we cant look to smogon with shitty rules like ones we have

Yeah I personally think that was pretty shameless but at least they are open about it and it is technically legal (altought of bad taste imo) but i dont think theres nothing we can do about it because as i said other teams could perfectly do the same on their own languages without telling anyone and would never get caught.

Imo theres a difference between playing as a team (both giving opinions on plays, etc) which would be the right way of "coaching" and just braindead click buttons for somebody else, unfortunately we cannot have the resources to differenciate them from one another or even either of them vs a single player's gameplay so there is no other out than allowing all behaviour.

11 hours ago, Goku said:

Yeh AxLghost as well since he gave her his entire team and told her what to do step by step. That's what I call teamwork well done guys Op af :3 I don't wanna sound like a douche I'm not a bad loser or anything a win is a win but just saying that I didn't lose to cessy. I Lost to AxLghost. 

My question is, why is her playing doubles, she signed up only for OU  -.- I think if u sign up your tiers before the tournament, u can´t to play another, is logic ...  LF REFEREE next match

https://prnt.sc/mc5wwi

11 minutes ago, Kuisha said:

My question is, why is her playing doubles, she signed up only for OU  -.- I think if u sign up your tiers before the tournament, u can´t to play another, is logic ...  LF REFEREE next match

https://prnt.sc/mc5wwi

I did not find anything in the rules saying that you can't. ( if it is not really allowed I will have problems in my team since we only have one lc player "registered")

6 minutes ago, Makarovs said:

I did not find anything in the rules saying that you can't. ( if it is not really allowed I will have problems in my team since we only have one lc player "registered")

but this is answering the question why u see countries with 10-12 players there ... and others with less players (because they have more pool)

Edited by Kuisha

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.