World Cup Week #1

3 hours ago, dIOXprooo said:

Yeh AxLghost as well since he gave her his entire team and told her what to do step by step. That's what I call teamwork well done guys Op af :3 I don't wanna sound like a douche I'm not a bad loser or anything a win is a win but just saying that I didn't lose to cessy. I Lost to AxLghost. 

Edited by Goku
6 hours ago, Goku said:

Yeh AxLghost as well since he gave her his entire team and told her what to do step by step. That's what I call teamwork well done guys Op af :3 I don't wanna sound like a douche I'm not a bad loser or anything a win is a win but just saying that I didn't lose to cessy. I Lost to AxLghost. 

Do you really think losing to 0% winrate PSL player is better than losing to a girl ? You must be very sexist.

Edited by Kamimiii
32 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

Do you really think losing to 0% winrate PSL player is better than losing to a girl ? You must be very sexist.

What are you talking about xD. I don't care losing to a girl guy or whatever the other 200 genders are, but Cessy didn't win me with pure skill or her own comps. That entire team belongs to axl and he used it exactly with the same nicknames and everything in community combat doubles #119 vs lkrenz. That being said he used her as a puppet dude, he was pulling the strings. I don't care about coaching and stuff but once you deliberately give your personal team to your teammate and tell him what moves and decisions to make who is really playing? It's like I was playing indirectly vs axl.. and I mean even RealDevilLegend said at the end of the match gg AxL. So it was obvious. 

Edited by Goku

@MknsZblex @Roxxass @OrangeManiac  

I timed out during my duel vs MINGKA due to multiple freeze almost every turns and I had 0% chance to lose the match at this point (Timbur 95%+ gastly scarf + frillish 70% + pawniard scarf left vs timbur without eviolite drain punch ice punch mach punch bulk up around 45% + meowth full, i timed out when timbur was vs meowth) I offerred a rematch to make it "fair", they refused and this game decide the outcome of france-china, if i win its still 2-2 so please do something, you can't reward cowards in a competitive events and i can't accept to make my team get a bad start because of this 

I

6 minutes ago, Osuki said:

@MknsZblex @Roxxass @OrangeManiac  

I timed out during my duel vs MINGKA due to multiple freeze almost every turns and I had 0% chance to lose the match at this point (Timbur 95%+ gastly scarf + frillish 70% + pawniard scarf left vs timbur without eviolite drain punch ice punch mach punch bulk up around 45% + meowth full, i timed out when timbur was vs meowth) I offerred a rematch to make it "fair", they refused and this game decide the outcome of france-china, if i win its still 2-2 so please do something, you can't reward cowards in a competitive events and i can't accept to make my team get a bad start because of this 

MingKA had no chance at all, even with crits and stuff, he had absolutly no chance. 
Would understand if there is no rematch allowed but still, that was pretty lame to refuse the rematch.

3 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

If a rematch is awarded for unfavourable rng (an inherent part of the game that we are all aware of) then this tournament will lose all of its credibility and it will set a horrendous precedent

I think Axoa means freeze as in computer freeze, not RNG freeze, sadly the same way EVLGOON lost his own match due to timing out (Due to bad climate). Axoa lost due to timing out as well. I do not believe a rematch can be awarded.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.