Android searching pokes in PC

Guns

Hi, does someone else has been having trouble with the search system on the pc?

Whenever I want to search pokes with a specific criteria, the pokes that meet that criteria do not get the green box around them for some reason, so its virtually impossible for me to know what pokes do meet the criteria Im looking for (ivs nature etc).

I did not want to create a post in the bug report section if this is a problem that only happens to me or if this is a known bug. Thanks in advance

It was once implemented but searching in boxes took up alot of performance and time on mobile so they disabled it the way it was.

I dont know how they didnt find a solution in this 6 months now though

Edit: right now it will take you to the box of the pokemon which met the criteria, its useless though if you want to find a specific ditto in a box full of ditto for example.

Edited by EazyDog
21 minutes ago, EazyDog said:

It was once implemented but searching in boxes took up alot of performance and time on mobile so they disabled it the way it was.

I dont know how they didnt find a solution in this 6 months now though

Edit: right now it will take you to the box of the pokemon which met the criteria, its useless though if you want to find a specific ditto in a box full of ditto for example.

Yeah exactly, I got like 3 boxes full of 1x31s and 2x31s and finding a specific breeder is literally impossible in mobile.