[Doubles] Hugh Moonguss is coming...

16 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Shouldn't 1600 EST be in 2 hrs and 20 minutes?

Yep, but the clocks were forward there when I made the times. They only recently went forward here, im fine with starting at 3/4 EST though, whichever most people want.

@MaatthewMLG @AxLKGhost @FNTCZ @Redav @MadaraSixSix @Getovaherez @Joalza @AJooo are you guys all okay with the tournament starting 1 hour later?

12 minutes ago, Parke said:

Yep, but the clocks were forward there when I made the times. They only recently went forward here, im fine with starting at 3/4 EST though, whichever most people want.

@MaatthewMLG @AxLKGhost @FNTCZ @Redav @MadaraSixSix @Getovaherez @Joalza @AJooo are you guys all okay with the tournament starting 1 hour later?

better play earlier then my ass can't get kicked by JJ =)

7 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I can only do 4pm. 

Hmm. It seems like a few people can only make 3PM as they have other plans, I did post days ago saying I messed the time conversion up, I dont think I can change it this late man. Its gona fk too many people over

2 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Give JJ a bye and play round 1 before 4pm then play the rest of the rounds? :V

I'm fine with that if you all are.

Edited by Parke

https://challonge.com/HughMoongussPokeMMO

Heres the bracket, @DoubleJ & @Joalza you both made it clear you want to play, and are gonna run a little late, so I gave you byes for round 1, I'm gona make it fair and give 10 minutes after all round 1 games have ended for you guys to get on and play. If you arent on I'm gona let your opponents for this said round move on. That's the fairest and best I could do.

Also. The link for the document with everyones 6 pokemon on it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/105OZAf8QHzVu6a718D7e-8QaDppW4DMmF57YpfwJQks/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Parke
2 hours ago, MaatthewMLG said:

better play earlier then my ass can't get kicked by JJ =)

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

Don't think I'll make it Parke. My new co-residents invited me to a talk last night that starts soon. Give the free money to my opponent. Grats fam.

1 minute ago, Parke said:

Congrats to @MaatthewMLG for winning

#FLEXXXXX

Edited by MaatthewMLG