[Doubles] Hugh Moonguss is coming...

3 hours ago, AJooo said:

Whats the format ? BO 3 or single game ?

BO3 6V6 Doubles, You gotta submit your teams to me or someone helping host before the tourny starts, and you're locked into your team for the whole tournament, so no changing teams after the tournament begins.

I may slightly change the rules though, we'll see

Edited by Parke
1 hour ago, Parke said:

I may slightly change the rules though, we'll see

Alright. Here's the plan. First, it's gona be BO3 Format, 4V4. Each person is gonna submit their 6 pokemon they wish to use as shown below BEFORE the tournament begins so that I can post everyones teams here to make it fair for everyone (preferably 1 day before, I'll cut some slack if needed but let me know). YOU CANNOT USE A POKEMON OUTSIDE OF THE 6 YOU SIGNED UP.

if you fail to do this then you'll forfeit your spot to someone on reserves. So reserve guys, be ready also and sign up with the below format too. Items and shit like that can be changed BETWEEN ROUNDS, NOT GAMES, but the team you're using must always consist of 4 of the 6 you signed up.

Rules:

Format: Doubles 4V4 w/ Tournament Mode enabled.

Clauses: Default Tournament mode settings for doubles with the exception of Sleep Clause being UNCHECKED. This means sleep clause is disabled.

If you're unsure, this is how your match request should look: 

7e12227ece36ded67591297c618596dd.png

Okay, now that this is covered. Here's the fun part, everyone involved must sign their team up IN THIS THREAD using the format below:

IGN: Parke

Pokemon 1: Bulbasaur

Pokemon 2:  Ivysaur

Pokemon 3: Venusaur

Pokemon 4: Charmander

Pokemon 5: Charmeleon

Pokemon 6: Charizard

@AxLKGhost, @pesadillas, @Cessylinda , @MaatthewMLG, @DonQuijote, @TheBeldumMaster, @Joalza, @psaber, @AJooo, @Imabetheverybest1, @MrNOA, @Redav, @Lluvvia, @FNTCZ, @EfronX & @MadaraSixSix

Reserves are @leddexl, @DoubleJ, @Getovaherez, @ngazzz, @AlejandroGB & @mspinguino

I'll also PM every player ingame individually to make sure they see this!

Edited by Parke
54 minutes ago, AJooo said:

Dumb Question 

Pokémon moveset have to be the sa

me or we can change beetween rounds or even matches ?

I'm not gonna be too strict on that, ideally I'd prefer if people DIDNT change, but its too much hassle to moderate and check shit between rounds. So nah, not gonna enforce it. You can change items & sets between rounds. I will punish if you change sets between matches in a round though as it's unfair to your opponent if you change your sets after knowing their team.

4 hours ago, MadaraSixSix said:

the team is definitive for all the tournaments?

and how much time do I have to prepare it?

( i dont understand vgc and double speciale )^^

Yes, you have to submit 6 pokemon in this thread, and you cannot use anything out side of these during the tournament. Each round is best out of 3, in 4V4 format. So you both choose 4 of your 6 pokemon to use in every duel for that specific round. The tournament is on Wednesday, I need your 6 pokemon before this, and preferably one day before if possible. This might be hard to understand... @gbwead or @Aerun can one of you post french translation to this response below so he understands better?

Edited by Parke
9 hours ago, MadaraSixSix said:

the team is definitive for all the tournaments?

and how much time do I have to prepare it?

( i dont understand vgc and double speciale )^^

Tu dois t'inscrire avec une team de 6 Pokemons dans ce thread. Dans toute la durée du tournois tu pourras utiliser que les Pokemons que tu auras inscrit. Chaque round est en Best of 3 (bo3), et les duels seront du 4v4. Donc comme le VGC, tu choisira 4 Pokemons des 6 que tu as inscrit pour chaque duel de chaque round. Tu pourra cependant toujours changer les 4 Pokemons que tu veux jouer en fonction de ton adversaire chaque round, durant le tournois, mais il faut que les 4 Pokemons soient dans la team inscrite. Le tournois sera Mercredi, Parke a besoin de savoir les 6 Pokemons que tu va utiliser un jour avant le tournois si possible. Pour t'inscrire tu fais comme les autres ont fait plus haut.

@MadaraSixSix

@Parke done

Edited by Aerun
1 hour ago, Sebat said:

Would be 16 EST?

1 hour ago, FNTCZ said:

It better not, im banking on it being 15 EST dam

It's at 4, clocks went forward an hour here, so its changed

Edited by Parke