Looking for a Shiny Ninetails

CupidOfSorrow

A while ago my buddy sold his Ninetails due to he needed money. I want to get it back for him as a gift. Its a Shiny Ninetails Mild 31- 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 31 and it is his OT KifKroker. If you come across it and can get the new owners name and give it to me or happen to own I will really appreciate it. thank you for taking your time to read this. 

15 hours ago, Transendence said:

I may have exactly that Ninetails in my collection. I'll have to check once I get a chance to be in game. I'm currently in vacation you see. May I know how much you're valuing this?

Hey there Transendence.. It is okay if you take your time. I am in no rush tbh I thought id have to wait longer to get a reply onto a lead about this Ninetails. Valuating A shiny like this can certainly be a tricky issue. there are Ninetails Alike up for around 20m. I would not mind paying a little more for it. once you are done with your vacation we can talk more about it. 

16 hours ago, CupidOfSorrow said:

Hey there Transendence.. It is okay if you take your time. I am in no rush tbh I thought id have to wait longer to get a reply onto a lead about this Ninetails. Valuating A shiny like this can certainly be a tricky issue. there are Ninetails Alike up for around 20m. I would not mind paying a little more for it. once you are done with your vacation we can talk more about it. 

Hmm, it turns out that  KifKroker is not the OT of the Ninetails in my possession

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.