Sign in to follow this  
Flareonn

Thanks läva

A few words -

Today will be the last day i log in (in game&forums) to return a couple items i borrowed from friends, Although this has been on my mind for a while now (leaving) today is the day. Not sure on returning but i do not intend to. Maybe in the far future after i have forgotten about this game and suddenly remembered it one day like the past few times i have came back xD

Thank you to all i have come into contact with here at läva, i was mainly a solo player since 2012, only tested out a few teams in 2018 which ultimately confirmed that teams were not for me / filled with toxic people, but MM always made me welcome and was not pushy about it either like the other teams. läva's community is imo the best group of people in the PokeMMO community for sure. (Special thanks to the mods of the group for keeping it this way)

I wish you all the best of luck both in game and IRL :)

woah that's unexpected , but good luck for u bro , i always saw u as a smart and cool player / team mate, i hope u comeback someday *^_^*

Lots of true words spoken.
I'm not about these farewell topics, but this team is by far the most balanced despite being the largest.
I'm not playing MMO for a long while so here is a sneaky farewell from me, till the next time I decide this game is worth my free time.

Good luck as Flare said.
Appreciate all of you and have fun! 

19 hours ago, Flareonn said:

A few words -

Today will be the last day i log in (in game&forums) to return a couple items i borrowed from friends, Although this has been on my mind for a while now (leaving) today is the day. Not sure on returning but i do not intend to. Maybe in the far future after i have forgotten about this game and suddenly remembered it one day like the past few times i have came back xD

Thank you to all i have come into contact with here at läva, i was mainly a solo player since 2012, only tested out a few teams in 2018 which ultimately confirmed that teams were not for me / filled with toxic people, but MM always made me welcome and was not pushy about it either like the other teams. läva's community is imo the best group of people in the PokeMMO community for sure. (Special thanks to the mods of the group for keeping it this way)

I wish you all the best of luck both in game and IRL :)

Hey bro,

So the day has finally come. I enjoy the time we conversed before. I have also taken a break from the game to focus more on real life. Don't know when, but maybe someday we can play together again to reminisce this little, chilling part of life :)

I wish you the best of lucks in your future endeavors.

SinZ

Flareon - 

These words will never give a good-bye like this justice, but here it goes.  You're a well-mannered and savvy intellectual.  It's a sad day for Lava as you are and always will be one of the core members that brought knowledge and balance to the team.  Take solace in the fact that we're currently enjoying great growth and success because of members like you.  It's always the community of members that make a team desirable - good culture breeds positive results.  Hats off to you! 

We wish you all of the best and for a fortuitous future.  Don't forget about us here in PokeMMO - you're always welcome back and we'd love to have you visit, even if it's just to say hi.  Hope our paths cross in the future.  Don't be a stranger!

To all of those who look to take breaks - we not only get it, we encourage it.  Finding a balance is healthy and things irl happen - we'll always be here for you when you return.  Good people and players are always worth investing in. 

Sincerely, 

MM & Team Lava 

Edited by ozzie1550

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.