How to breed Swampert with Avalanche?

It appears like Jynx and Vanilluxe are the only Pokemon that learn avalanche by levelling (since there is no TM). Because Jynx is out due to being 100%female, so the question is how to go from Vanilluxe (Mineral) to Monster or Water 1? I've seen Swamperts with avalanche, so there must be some way.

Idea with Smeargle sounds very nice though...

Edited by bcool
30 minutes ago, bcool said:

It appears like Jynx and Vanilluxe are the only Pokemon that learn avalanche by levelling (since there is no TM). Because Jynx is out due to being 100%female, so the question is how to go from Vanilluxe (Mineral) to Monster or Water 1? I've seen Swamperts with avalanche, so there must be some way 

1 hour ago, Kizhaz said:

Smeargle > Delibird > Swampert works.

You need to get a Smeargle, sketch Avalanche on it and pass it to Delibird by breeding. Breed that Delibird with a Mudkip to get avalanche on it.

2 hours ago, razimove said:

its called egg moves.

i know what is egg moves... but i mean Delibird don't have Avalanche as egg move, learn by TM, then when you have a mon with a TM(avalanche) it can teach also to a mon which can know avalanche. xD

Any move learnable via TM Move can be passed on via egg move instead of teaching it as a TM.

In this case because Delibird is in Water 1 + Field  Egg Groups and can learn Avalanche by breeding with Smeargle (which can Sketch it off of Jynx or Vanilluxe) and the resulting child Delibird will know Avalanche.

Then simply gender confirm Male and breed your Male Delibird with a Female Mudkip and the resulting child will know Avalanche.

Edit: how did I miss Lightningvolt's post, oops, looks like I'm not needed here