shiny offered

YumiJerza

Question

Hello sorry for my English, I thought of an idea about the possible shinys that will be intergrating

At first each player at a certain time of the game or a quest success has a free shiny of his choice, only once, in this proposal it can only be done once

or in another proposal we implant a new object a gem that turns a pokemon into shiny which obviously will have a very high price.

I propose these two ideas because as we know the% to have a shiny is really too little I think that my proposals will solve the problem because they offer a possibility

4 answers to this question

obviously in this case it will be necessary for me a succession of quéte difficult, we can choose only one shinu per person taking into account that they succeed 

I think this idea will probably not please everyone so a gem that will cost very expensive will be more to my taste

it offers a new way of having a shiny because in my opinion wasting time in farmer for weeks a shiny that does not appear is a great waste of time and there is nothing fun in it

2 hours ago, YumiJerza said:

we implant a new object a gem that turns a pokemon into shiny which obviously will have a very high price.

A gem for 999M to turn a pokemon into a shiny one sound fair. And can only be used once AND only after you've caught atleast 10shinies AND it should have a 50%fail rate just incase someone tries to abuse it by making shittons of account.

#shinyrateISfair

MonkaS

At first each player at a certain time of the game or a quest success has a free shiny of his choice, only once, in this proposal it can only be done once

Giving a shiny of their choice to everyone is bad and unfair idea tbh. It is something which must be earned or found through fair luck.

So far, letting people have pokemon of their choice as shiny has been limited to staff volunteers who have performed exceptionally or it was done for Master of Masters tournament champions back in the old days. And that makes sense, it is a very high tier achievement which must be kept as such, else Shiny would lose it's importance as an aesthetic trophy.

we implant a new object a gem that turns a pokemon into shiny which obviously will have a very high price.

If a gem of some sort is made available, no matter for what amount, to make a normal pokemon turn shiny, it would completely break the already crumbling shiny economy, all shinys would be worth the same then, equivalent to the price of the gem. There would be no challenge left in hunting and grinding for a rare shiny, taking away one of the biggest time and money sinks in the game. Also, it would negatively affect the purchase of donator tickets too since people would just buy the Gem instead of going through the trouble of actually hunting a shiny, trying their luck. Therefore it would be an unprofitable move for the game developers.

it offers a new way of having a shiny because in my opinion wasting time in farmer for weeks a shiny that does not appear is a great waste of time and there is nothing fun in it

We already have many ways to hunt a shiny pokemon, and those ways are fair.

Time enjoyed wasting is not time wastage. A lot of players actually have fun while hunting for shiny and love the challenge it brings. And upon getting lucky, if they get lucky, the joy then is unparalleled as opposed to having a shiny just for free or just by going through a paywall to have a guaranteed one.

Edited by Akshit