Dear competitive community, help me decide

So, the Great @KaynineXL donated me some vanity items that I could sell to get some prize money for my hosted events. Looking at GTL, the value of these items could reach even over 100 million poke yen. Initially I thought I'll just sell them and put for World Cup prize pool but @xKicco already has dropped an absolutely incredible 100 million PokeYen donation to the World Cup. Not only I'm in complete loss of words for such incredibly large donations but now I'm faced with a dilemma that I never thought I would face. Would this be too much prize money to be all used in a single event? I personally wouldn't mind making the largest prize pool by far in the history of PokeMMO, I just want to know your thoughts as a community. Is over 200 million prize pool too much and should some be saved for some future player-hosted events like these, or do we just say "fuck it" and make this World Cup absolutely massive?

This was just something so big that I don't think I should make decisions regarding this alone. So, I'm looking forward to hear your opinions, thank you.

Edited by OrangeManiac

The idea of having 200Mil+ cash pool does sound great, but I think saving them for future events will be better (as long as the donators are fine with it). It will help you to host more big prize pool events and help other events, if you choose to. Even a prize pool of 50,000,069 should be big enough to make the world cup a big enough event and you'll save a lot of money for future events.

ign: TheChampionMike 

thanks

Spoiler

But seriously depending on how many more sign ups the world cup is going to get I would honestly save at least 100mil for future events. A prizepool of 50-75mil is imo large enough for the world cup. If out of nowhere like 50 more people sign up just yeet that prizepool to 100mil. 

With the money leftover that should be able to fund at least the next PSL and another big community driven event so I would definitely save some of it. 

in a serious note, saving for further events sounds way better

100m per event is just enough

edit: or, depending on how many players receive the prizes on the end of the event (for ex psl, best player of the season, manager, players etc etc) you should like make a enough amount between every player that got a prize.

Sorry for bad english

Edited by Kaitha