Crit rate and happiness

Hello :)

I was wondering how was calculated the damage in pokemmo, especially how the crit rate works? Does it involve happiness?  And regarding happiness,  do you guys knows if there is a guide to rise happiness faster ? 

I have found several damage calculator online, but idk if there are good for pokemmo. Thanks for your answers :)

1 hour ago, Ghinzuuu said:

I was wondering how was calculated the damage in pokemmo, especially how the crit rate works? Does it involve happiness?  And regarding happiness,  do you guys knows if there is a guide to rise happiness faster ? 

I have found several damage calculator online, but idk if there are good for pokemmo. Thanks for your answers :)

i never heard anything about any of this in nearly 2 years of playing this game so i'll just assume a bit and anwser everything.

crits are most likely working the same has in the original game with the gen 7 crit rate

no clue why you think it involve happiness in any way shape or form

just fighting raise the happiness but i guess you can also use daisy and ev related item (either adding or reducing) for a faster boost also walking works to and sooth bell may be usefull

i don't see why damage calculator wouldn't be accurate beside for the fact that they haven't made dark and ghost do neutral damage to steel yet for some reason and that some move have different power.

3 hours ago, Ghinzuuu said:

crit is based solely off of luck. The chance can be increased with critical hit boosting moves like Focus Energy, or by critical hit boosting items such as Scope Lens. The only thing that friendship affects besides evolution for certain pokemon is the base power of return and frustration.

2 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

i never heard anything about any of this in nearly 2 years of playing this game so i'll just assume a bit and anwser everything.

crits are most likely working the same has in the original game with the gen 7 crit rate

no clue why you think it involve happiness in any way shape or form

just fighting raise the happiness but i guess you can also use daisy and ev related item (either adding or reducing) for a faster boost also walking works to and sooth bell may be usefull

i don't see why damage calculator wouldn't be accurate beside for the fact that they haven't made dark and ghost do neutral damage to steel yet for some reason and that some move have different power.

I imagine it's because of the PokemonAmie in the newer games that give a higher chance for your Pokemon to avoid moves and get critical hits.

To OP, no this is not a feature in PokeMMO. As stated happiness will only increase you Returns power and allow certain evolutions