Sign in to follow this  
xInnis

I'd like a clear understanding here

44 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

you can't use gtl unless you have 4 badge now bud so it is of no help for him

You can easily just power through the 1st 4 gyms in any region with just the starter.  GTL is mainly for E4 since that's when two pokes might be needed.

Edited by Aard

1 hour ago, Aard said:

You can easily just power through the 1st 4 gyms in any region with just the starter.  GTL is mainly for E4 since that's when two pokes might be needed.

yeah but misty sure got the most impressive amount of destroyed noob, even i lost to her once (i blame my use of shitachu).

6 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

yeah but misty sure got the most impressive amount of destroyed noob, even i lost to her once (i blame my use of shitachu).

That's because the global elites sell this idea that charmander is a good starter to the masses.  Don't fall for it, they want to keep you down! 

Just now, Aard said:

That's because the global elites sell this idea that charmander is a good starter to the masses.  Don't fall for it, they want to keep you down! 

charmander is still the best doesn't matter if the 2 first gym fuck him hard. tho it might be smart to just pick bulba then ditch him at the first chance you have to get a charmander becaus you would most likely ditch that first charmander for a better one anyway

Just now, ThePrettyPetard said:

charmander is still the best

You're one of them!!?!

23 hours ago, Dibbzzz said:

#bulbamasterrace

That would explain why I don't remember ever struggling with Misty. From the very little i knew Winusaur > Charidork

53 minutes ago, Aard said:

You're one of them!!?!

i would have used a flareon insted but sadly it lack in endurance so i had to settle for a zard for the story

5 hours ago, benjaminvoz said:

Ppl need to understand that Misty is undefeatable

Like Aerun, right?