I'd like a clear understanding here

Explain to me, how dying to the second god damn gym leader over 20 times, how they SPAM water pulse, which one shots EVERYTHING, including pokemon that are NOT weak to it and only one or two levels in difference is  acceptable. This is absolute shit, the SECOND gym leader should be nowhere NEAR this hard to kill or have such broken ass skills to one shot everything before you can even do anything, and whats worst is SHE ALWAYS GOES FIRST. So explain to me how this is acceptable

what Pokémon are you using. if they are physical then Water pulse will hit harder than normal. I do understand where you are coming from. in here trainers do just spam moves like roost for example.  it can be frustrating and being new in a region does not help. Can help you if needed. I have a few Pokémon that could be useful for you 

On top of that, she ALWAYS goes first, and the exp you get from wilds is shit, the trainers spam cheap skills like magnitude thats always 6+, and you hardly get any variety of pokemon besides pidgy and rats, shes one hit killing, my nidoran M and F, mankey, clafairy, bellsprout,

kinda hard to level something that only get 49 exp per thing in the wild, and the trainers all use magnitude and 1 shot everyone, i mean fuck a rat will spam quick attack and kill the whole team before it dies, how is this enjoyable? like this is the second damn gym i shouldnt be wanting to rip my damn hair out at this broken ass shit on the second gym

and you cant global trade till "4th badge" sure, let me go catch a wild lv 14 pidgy who kills all my pokemon and use that, oh wait, every trainer and gym leader can 1 shot that with any skill in the game when i use it, but when im fighting it, its the most broken thing in the game

its not hard to lvl up in early game. Its rather easy to have a Nidoking by the 2nd gym. bellsprout is not too hard to lvl up either it just takes time. and if you cant put a little time in then yes.. the second gym will be hell. by brock I normaly have a lvl 20 mon. like its like the normal game. you need to grind a bit 

Misty's Starmie is actually weaker in PokeMMO than it was in Fire Red. It's 2 levels lower here and doesn't have Recover anymore.

It hits hard and attacks first because it's a strong and fast species of Pokemon. If you're struggling to beat it, you may need to rethink your current teambuild. As others have suggested, there are some grass types you can catch on the northern routes.

1 hour ago, Rache said:

Misty's Starmie is actually weaker in PokeMMO than it was in Fire Red. It's 2 levels lower here and doesn't have Recover anymore.

It hits hard and attacks first because it's a strong and fast species of Pokemon. If you're struggling to beat it, you may need to rethink your current teambuild. As others have suggested, there are some grass types you can catch on the northern routes.

In other words, get gud. 

The best way to beat pokemon is to only train your starter and not worry about ever leveling other mons.  Its a little tricky here with level caps, but there's plenty of resources on the gtl like ninjask, stealth rock, memento, and shedinja cheese to nullify the effect it has.  The game is still just as easy but just a little more annoying.  All three regions should be doable pretty easily in 24 hours of gametime.  If you're really having trouble at any point just buy a starmie of similar level.

Edited by Aard
19 hours ago, Aard said:

The best way to beat pokemon is to only train your starter and not worry about ever leveling other mons.  Its a little tricky here with level caps, but there's plenty of resources on the gtl like ninjask, stealth rock, memento, and shedinja cheese to nullify the effect it has.  The game is still just as easy but just a little more annoying.  All three regions should be doable pretty easily in 24 hours of gametime.  If you're really having trouble at any point just buy a starmie of similar level.

you can't use gtl unless you have 4 badge now bud so it is of no help for him