2nd WORLD CUP RULES AND SIGN UP

5 minutes ago, Goku said:

Ign: Goku

Country: I'm gonna just go with Germany cuz they're obviously the best and I'm German and can speak German even though I don't live there^^. Ps no one from my country plays :/

Tiers: Ou, Dubs, Nu

Sorry, but we can't allow this because then we would have to allow it for everyone and then it kind of kills the idea of the tournament. Just because you don't have enough people playing from your country doesn't mean you can't play in this event at all. For example, if there's 7 players from Europe who don't have a country team to play with - a combination team like "Rest of Europe" may be formed just to make sure everyone can take part of this event. This is why we wish you would sign up to play for a country you're actually a citizen of, or permanently living in.

In-game name: Zigh

Forum name: Zigh

Tiers signed up for: UU, Doubles (Could also play NU and LC, but will need comps from teammates)

Discord name: Zigh #4034

Edited by Zigh

In-game name: Kamowanthere
Forum name: Kamowanthere
Tiers signed up for: OU and Doubles(preferred)
Discord name: Kamowanthere#5568

@Oltan @PrincessDia @FinnTheMember @TheHellraiser

4 minutes ago, Winterclaw said:

I think im only Turk who is playing pokemmo or im the only one interested in this world cup. I have never met another Turk since 2014 tho lol :D

Here it is, add them to the list

So currently we're standing at:

11 Spanish

9 Peruvian

8 Argentine

7 Colombian

7 Venezuelan

6 Brazilian

5 Mexican

4 American

3 German

3/4 Portuguese

2/3 Belgian

2 Kiwi

2 Chilean

2 Turkish

2 French

2 English / British (depends how it's happening with this one)

And lots of countries with only 1 player. And some probably overlooked.

Keep in mind: If the signups for your team are closing in for 14 or over, you may begin to discuss with your countrymen if you want to split your team into two separate teams. If you wish to do that, let hosts know which players you would prefer to play with. Furthermore, if it seems like you cannot make a team from your countrymen - you may start discussing which countries you would prefer to make a combination team of.

@Oltan pointed out to me there's lots of really creative ways to do so, and in some other Pokemon World Cups they have already done this pretty well. You may call your team "Afrabs" (African + Arabs, apparently used in WCoP) or anything of sorts to resemble the nationalities of the players your combination team is made of.

Regardless, really happy to see almost 90 signups within 17 hours from the first post. Keep it up!

Edited by WorldCupMMO

Well, below that could be the signup form.

In-game name: Funkykong
                                                                                                           (Optional)Forum name: Funkykong
                                                                                                           Country: Germany
                                                                                                           Tiers signed up for: OU/UU/NU/Doubles/lc yayaya all
                                                                                                           (Optional) Discord name: Funkykong#6143