Look for ?x31 in gtl

Oxygen96

Question

That would be great if we could look for 2x31s in GTL for example, instead of looking at hp-atk, then hp-def, then hp-spedef etc..

See this picture:

z1uCQuq.png

Maybe it could be configured to search for 2x15+, 2x30+ etc, but having it for 31 would save a lot of time already.

Thanks for reading,

Have a great day.

7 answers to this question

There is Minks :) If you think there isn't then you simply haven't been breeding enough

Same goes for the 3x25+ option :p 

My opinion is that shouldn't be implemented tho, because that would increase the sales and therefore the prices of those 3x25+ pokemon !

2 hours ago, Minks said:

...are you for real? There's a "minimum IV" option right there, just put it at 31. There's no reason to just be looking at random 2x31s.

I think I wasn't clear enough, even though I put an example. If I want to search for a 2x31 pokémon (there might be a cheap one in gtl...) to make my 6x31, I have to look for all different combinations of 2x31, which seems very long, and then repeat for 3x31, etc... to look for all the good plans in gtl to make my 6x31 cheaper than breeding from 1x31s.

On 1/10/2019 at 12:50 PM, Oxygen96 said:

I think I wasn't clear enough, even though I put an example. If I want to search for a 2x31 pokémon (there might be a cheap one in gtl...) to make my 6x31, I have to look for all different combinations of 2x31, which seems very long, and then repeat for 3x31, etc... to look for all the good plans in gtl to make my 6x31 cheaper than breeding from 1x31s.

honestly i feel like it is much easier to keep searching with the curent system than it would be for the devs to implement such search mechanism. i'll give it to you it does seem fairly hard to search with our curent system but the thing is that it only seems. once you get used to it you can search everything fairly quickly.

On 1/10/2019 at 4:36 PM, Minks said:

...are you for real? There's a "minimum IV" option right there, just put it at 31. There's no reason to just be looking at random 2x31s.

On 1/11/2019 at 11:51 AM, Minks said:

Yes that's what i do and thus i dont think this is necessary.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:44 PM, razimove said:

I guarantee you 100% I bred more than you and 95% of the community, and I do not need this.

It's useless, as I know what to search when I'm breeding.

12 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

honestly i feel like it is much easier to keep searching with the curent system than it would be for the devs to implement such search mechanism. i'll give it to you it does seem fairly hard to search with our curent system but the thing is that it only seems. once you get used to it you can search everything fairly quickly.

bassicly i agree with all these guys, cant say anything new it already has been said, i get original poster his point tho but it also makes no sense, considering what certain pokemon need you would not make profit on a mon that is trained but random trained, ex: slow sp attack  poke with 31 speed and 31 attack, the idea is cute but the outcome would useless, while if u set the needed stats to 31 in the filter option youd always get to see what the market has to offer to you and your scenario.