Devs Log

BoltBlades12

Question

After seeing how the recent boom of discussion regarding dungeons became, reading how some features have been put on the side in favor of others, it got me into thinking. 

My thought is that the devs should make a blog on forums where at least once a week every week(maybe not EXACTLY that kind of consistency, but you get the picture), they'll update it, giving us insight on what's being worked on at that certain time.

Maybe not exactly ETAs, but a brief synopsis on what's being worked on and what's to come. 

That way we won't have problems of "They're not working on dungeons" or "Sinnoh is never gonna come".

With blogs, we'll know what's being worked on and possibly what's next, that way we'll have reassurance that the features we really want aren't being left in the dust.

Edited by BoltBlades12

13 answers to this question

Dev Blogs were cool, I agree, but every week? xd

Weekly raports would need to be very specific (which is not interesting to us and only cost time to make them) to have any sense. 

I believe overall summary on what they are working and their plans is more interesting. Things like this are better when are made whenever dev team decide there is something worth sharing.

32 minutes ago, Toupi said:

Dev Blogs were cool, I agree, but every week? xd

Weekly raports would need to be very specific (which is not interesting to us and only cost time to make them) to have any sense. 

I believe overall summary on what they are working and their plans is more interesting. Things like this are better when are made whenever dev team decide there is something worth sharing.

something along those guidelines would be perfect. ETAs aren't what I'm asking for here. But what I'm asking for is at least some sort of blog/updates that tell us what exactly is being worked on right now and what's next. That way, we aren't sitting for like 3 months saying, "Dungeons should've been out by now"

On 1/9/2019 at 11:48 AM, BoltBlades12 said:

After seeing how the recent boom of discussion regarding dungeons became, reading how some features have been put on the side in favor of others, it got me into thinking. 

My thought is that the devs should make a blog on forums where at least once a week every week(maybe not EXACTLY that kind of consistency, but you get the picture), they'll update it, giving us insight on what's being worked on at that certain time.

Maybe not exactly ETAs, but a brief synopsis on what's being worked on and what's to come. 

That way we won't have problems of "They're not working on dungeons" or "Sinnoh is never gonna come".

With blogs, we'll know what's being worked on and possibly what's next, that way we'll have reassurance that the features we really want aren't being left in the dust.

could be nice if they could add their to do list has well in there that way we could be sure that good suggestion aren't forgoten

I'm not a dev.They look at suggestions everyday--That they don't reply does not mean they're not here.

If you'd like to take a look at their modus operandi, i suggest you read through:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/4-announcements/

Devlogs specifically

Edit: As you've rubbed the lamp i'll have to grant you a wish now...

Spoiler

One day.