A few questions

So if i download the ROM for black/white, do i need to download all the ROMs for the other ones to enjoy it all? or will the white/black ROM be enough.

Is there any limit to this game? such as limited storage unless you pay for more storage such as micotransactions ?

Is there any limitations to wanting to play with a group of people id like to bring in

12 minutes ago, xInnis said:

So if i download the ROM for black/white, do i need to download all the ROMs for the other ones to enjoy it all? or will the white/black ROM be enough.

Is there any limit to this game? such as limited storage unless you pay for more storage such as micotransactions ?

Is there any limitations to wanting to play with a group of people id like to bring in

Good evening sir, I am going to answer your questions:

1. You only need only one Black 1 or White 1 ROM.

2. There are no limits to the game. However, there may be some enhancements to your experience if you use the Donor Status, but that is about it (increased shiny chance, faster egg hatching, and more exp after battles).

3. If you're referring to a link, then you can link up to 3 additional people. As for a guild, there is a limit of 150 members. In order to start up a guild, you need at least 15k. Fill out the details and you're golden.

2 hours ago, xInnis said:

what do you mean by link? like a party system?

also is there a benefit to downloading all the ROMs

Please refrain from double posting in the future. Instead, edit your old post and add your new idea there.

1. When you link someone, you can add them into your in game group, until that person either logs off or leaves the link. I am going to provide pictures of what I mean:

2bf82674e08e618a42727c826936fbd3.pnga905948763540aa4c17c00d33a456149.png

2. I am going to list the benefits of downloading the roms you need for the game:

a) Black 1 or White 1 = Access to the Unova Region

b) FireRed = Access to the Kanto Region

c) Emerald = Access to the Hoenn Region

d) Heartgold or Soulsilver = Followers from Generation 1 - 4 are visible.

If you'd like to play with your friends, you simply have to make sure you're on the same channel (can be seen next to your location on the top right if you're on PC and in the menu drawer on Android), and in the same location. 

There are no necessary microtransactions in the game nor are there any pay-walls or pay-to-win aspects. There are things you can buy with Reward Points (which you get by donating) but there are no restrictions on players who don't donate. Also, almost all the things Reward Points can get you can also be bought in the game's trade market (GTL) with in-game currency. 

Hope that clears up some things for you! My name's Dibz in game, whisper me in game or message me here if you have any more questions! And welcome to the community!

10 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

2. There are no limits to the game. However, there may be some enhancements to your experience if you use the Donor Status, but that is about it (increased shiny chance, faster egg hatching, and more exp after battles).

You forgot to mention pc extension ticket wich can be quite usefull if you are either the type to keep everything or have multiple project at the same time. But like donator status they aren't needed since we do have a fairly good storage to start with.