Esranic Shop -- Breeding Service, Leppa Berries, Buying Section and Farming Pokemons

Esranius

Esranic Shop

Hi People and Welcome !

IGN: EsranGG

E1uEnaq.jpg

This is my store and i m offering the following services:

• BREEDING: I m Breeding perfect Comps (only with 31 IV stats)
  • FOR FARMING: U need Pokemons to farm faster? - U will find here some nice offers to get ur Farm Pokemon !
  • BERRIES: I m producing every day 600 Leppa Berries for u if needed. 
  • BUYING: U need fast money? No Problem i m buying ur Items and Vanitys. No questions, No troubles. Just check my List
  • SELLING: Selling some finished Comps (OU/UU/NU/LC/Doubles) and Shiny Pokemon. 

MY PRICELIST

• BREEDING:    [Please Read the note about the Breeding prices]

---------> 4x31 Breeds:

---------> For 4x31 with Nature + Eggmoves = 600.000 Dollar
         ---------> For 4x31 with Nature + Eggmoves (with 9k Gender) = 650.000 Dollar
         ---------> For 4x31 with Nature + Eggmoves (with 21k Gender) = 700.000 Dollar
         ---------> For 4x31 with Nature + Eggmoves (with Baby Pokemon or Genderless) = 800
.000 Dollar

---------> 5x31 Breeds:

---------> For 5x31 with Nature + Eggmoves = 1.150.000 Dollar
         ---------> For 5x31 with Nature + Eggmoves (with 9k Gender) = 1.300.000 Dollar
         ---------> For 5x31 with Nature + Eggmoves (with 21k Gender) = 1.400.000 Dollar
         ---------> For 5x31 with Nature + Eggmoves (with Baby Pokemon or Genderless) = 1.550.000 Dollar

---------> 6x31 Breeds:
         ---------> For 6x31 with Nature + Eggmoves = 2.300.000 Dollar
         ---------> For 6x31 with Nature + Eggmoves (with 9k Gender) = 2.550.000 Dollar
         ---------> For 6x31 with Nature + Eggmoves ( with 21k Gender) = 2.750.000 Dollar
         ---------> For 6x31 with Nature + Eggmoves (with Baby Pokemon or Genderless) = 2.900.000 Dollar

• FOR FARMING:    [Please Read the note]
         ---------> Smeargle (2x31) with Nature + Moveset (False Swipe (PP Max), Sweet Scent (PP Max), Spore, Soak) + EV Train and Level 50 =  165.000 Dollar
         ---------> Parasect  (2x31) with Nature + Moveset (False Swipe, Sweet Scent, Spore) + EV Train and Level 50 = 125.000 Dollar
         ---------> Banette (0 Atk, 31 Def, +28 HP) with Nature + Moveset (Thief) + EV Train and Level 43 = 180.000 Dollar
         ---------> Meowth (2x31) with Nature + Moveset (Pay Day, Night Slash, Hyper Voice) + EV Train and Level 60 = 150.000 Dollar
         ---------> Linoone (2x31) with Nature + Moveset (Surf, Hyper Voice) + EV Train and Level 60 = 150.000 Dollar

---------> SHINY HUNTER STARTER KIT
                       [ 200 Leppa Berries + 1x Smeargle (2x31) + Nature Level 50 (False Swipe, Sweet Scent, Spore, Soak) ] = 450.000 Dollar
         ---------> SHINY HUNTER SUPER KIT
                       [ 300 Leppa Berries + 2x Smeargle (2x31) + Nature Level 60 (U choose the Moves for both) ] = 550.000 Dollar
         ---------> SHINY HUNTER PREMIUM KIT
                       [ 500 Leppa Berries + 4x Smeargle (2x31) + Nature Level 75 (U choose the Moves for both) ] = 950.000 Dollar

---------> FARMER PICK UP STARTER KIT
                       [ 2 Pokemon (Meowth or Linoone) (2x31) + Nature Level 60 (U choose the Moves for both) ] = 275.000 Dollar
         ---------> FARMER PICK UP SUPER KIT
                       [ 3 Pokemon (Meowth or Linoone) (2x31) + Nature Level 70 (U choose the Moves for both) ] = 400.000 Dollar
         ---------> FARMER PICK UP PREMIUM KIT
                       [ 5 Pokemon (Meowth or Linoone) (2x31) + Nature Level 75 (U choose the Moves for both) ] = 650.000 Dollar

---------> EXP FARMER KIT
                       [ 1x Smeargle (2x31) + Nature Level 50 with Sweet Scent and 1 Quagsire (2x31) + Nature Level 75 with Earthquake and Surf] = 250.000 Dollar

• BERRIES:
         ---------> Leppa Berries = always 50 Pokedollar cheaper then GTL.

BREEDER NOTE: If u want ur Breeds Level 50 + EV Trained it will be cost only 50k more !
FARMER NOTE: Of course u can choose the Moveset from Smeargle, Parasect, Meowth, Banette, Linoone. False Swipe and Spore PP are always maxed.

SELLING SECTION

---> COMP Pokemon on Stock (out of Stock)

Spoiler

(Out of Stock - Everything is sold)

BUYING SECTION

The Rules of Buying:

----> I m buying all of ur Vanitys, Cosmetics etc. (if possible with my money)
----> I will not ask about which Vanity or Cosmetic. If u need fast money so feel free to ask me
----> I m paying 65% of the orginal price from GTL. I m paying instantly and we will have a fast trade and u get ur money very fast. 

OFFTOPIC

---> FINISHED ORDERS

Spoiler

SecretDjinn (Breeding Order) (Finished)

Pinklabel (EV-Train Order) (Finished)

MonkeyDMatthew (4x Breeding Order) (Finished)

Krillin (10x EV-Train Order) (Finished)

Ebanko (11x Breeding Order) (Finished)

bblloomberg (3x EV-Train Order) (Finished)

Dibz (Leppa Berry Order) (Finished)

Chuckunso (Breeding Order) (Finished)

MonkeyDMatthew (Breeding Order) (Finished)

GiratinaXTrainer (EV-Train Order) (Finished)

Dravalt (Ditto-Box Order) (Finished)

Hallen (24x Breeding Order) (Finished)
Pulsar (2x Breeding Order) (finished)

Ayumi (Breeding Order) (finished)

---> ONGOING ORDERS

Spoiler

w21BTlL.png

Wish u great day !

Edited by Esranius
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 10:10 PM, Dibz said:

I'll need like 40-50 stacks of leppas 

That is to much for me. I have no time to make it that many. 

22 hours ago, drdray said:

How  much for a Pokemon 5x31 + nature and 1 or 2 Egg moves

1,1m (depends on pokemon)

On 2/15/2019 at 12:36 AM, Lonelywolf18 said:

¿How much for a Pokemon 5x30 + nature and 1 or 2 Egg moves?

¿How much for a 3x30 and 2x31 + nature and 1 or 2 Egg moves?

¿How much for a 4x30 + nature and 1 or 2 Egg moves? 

i m not making 30 IV pokemon sry.

-----

Guys thank u for the Interests but the orders are to many and i have to big interest. I have no time to play for myself atm and it takes to much time. Thats the reason why i will close the shop atm for some weeks. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.