Esranic Shop -- Breeding Service, Leppa Berries, Buying Section and Farming Pokemons

Esranius

On 1/8/2019 at 11:50 PM, Esranius said:
  • EV TRAIN
         ---------> 65.000 Dollar for EV Train 
          ---------> 80.000 Dollar for EV Train + Level 50
  • BREEDING:    [Please Read the note about the Breeding prices]
         ---------> For 5x31 with Nature + Eggmoves + EV Train and Level 50 = 1.250.000 Dollar

So what you're telling me is, I should order a 5x31 natured with eggs, and THEN ask you to ev train? It's cheaper than asking for the full package at once, not good marketing.

U misunderstand it. 65k Dollar is only EV Train about ur pokemon that u already have. And 80k is EV Train and LEVEL 50 

---------> For 5x31 with Nature + Eggmoves + EV Train and Level 50 = 1.250.000 Dollar 

If u order this one. U will have Nature, Eggmove, Ev Train and Level 50

he is saying that you charge 80k for ev + lvl 50. you offer just breeding with eggmoves for 1.15, but breeding +  eggmoves ev + lvl 50 for 1.25 which is 100k difference. so that "package" isnt really cheaper than your standalone services

3 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

he is saying that you charge 80k for ev + lvl 50. you offer just breeding with eggmoves for 1.15, but breeding +  eggmoves ev + lvl 50 for 1.25 which is 100k difference. so that "package" isnt really cheaper than your standalone services

Yea thats the reason why i changed the pricelist

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.