Pokemon Massager in Unova

Bubaili

Question

Hello guys, I have a question and suggestion in the same time.

Actually the only way to give a massage to your pokemon in order to increase their happiness is to bring it to Blue's sister in Pallet Town once every day. 

There is yet another pokemon massager in Castelia City in Unova in the left building of the first street (coming from the right).

I have been trying to bring her my pokemon to get massage, it worked the first time I went across the story but since that time it doesnt work anymore. She keeps saying something like "I'm still tired from the massage, come back later".

So I wonder if it was intentionally made to give massage only once or if it is a bug? 

In any case it would great to give us the possibility  to get pokemon massage from that npc as well as Blue's sister. It would help a lot to breed pokemons which only evolve with happiness and which cant give eggs as baby (hi Lucario) if we can ensure +60 happiness once a day thank to that two npc.

I wouldnt mind if we get less than 60 happiness since there would be two npc instead of one, but at least since there is another massager, make it useful :)

3 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Bubaili said:

Hello guys, I have a question and suggestion in the same time.

Actually the only way to give a massage to your pokemon in order to increase their happiness is to bring it to Blue's sister in Pallet Town once every day. 

There is yet another pokemon massager in Castelia City in Unova in the left building of the first street (coming from the right).

I have been trying to bring her my pokemon to get massage, it worked the first time I went across the story but since that time it doesnt work anymore. She keeps saying something like "I'm still tired from the massage, come back later".

So I wonder if it was intentionally made to give massage only once or if it is a bug? 

In any case it would great to give us the possibility  to get pokemon massage from that npc as well as Blue's sister. It would help a lot to breed pokemons which only evolve with happiness and which cant give eggs as baby (hi Lucario) if we can ensure +60 happiness once a day thank to that two npc.

I wouldnt mind if we get less than 60 happiness since there would be two npc instead of one, but at least since there is another massager, make it useful :)

I think its a bug,

I don't think it is intentional as IIRC every NPC that has a process that can be repeated daily in Unova i.e "come back tomorrow" does not work either (Excluding the Game Freak battle)

Otherwise i would assume they would do what they did with the other intentional broken NPCs and added "this is not implemented yet"

I don't think Unova is quite finished yet? but i could be wrong

I think its a bug,

I don't think it is intentional as IIRC every NPC that has a process that can be repeated daily in Unova i.e "come back tomorrow" does not work either (Excluding the Game Freak battle)

Otherwise i would assume they would do what they did with the other intentional broken NPCs and added "this is not implemented yet"

I don't think Unova is quite finished yet? but i could be wrong

If it is indeed a bug why is it possible to use the massage the first time you go across the story and come to Castelia City? 

It should either not be possible from the first or be possible once a day like in Kanto. 

Right now it is half way, so I just wonder if it could be fixed !

Its not a bug.Its just most daily events in unova were not added yet.Most of them you can only do them once.

For example the massage in castelia.The rematch with cheren in victory road.Npc battle at the ferris in nimbasa.

Some event like Bianca rematch does not even work once.And morimoto used to be once as well but one of the updates made it work to rematch daily.

If I remember the first and only time u can get the massage in castelia u only get 3%.

Edited by MightyBoxer