59 minutes ago, Haazuu said:

Lf: Nicaragüenses :(

Ya veras que encontraremos hazu! C: 

29 minutes ago, Deadwind said:

algum br

A lot of br will show off in the sign up entrys, cheers up C: 

Edited by Roxxass
19 hours ago, Roxxass said:

The members of the same country would make a team of 5-7 comp players, ur team will be named like the ur country "brasil, spain, mexico" u will represent ur team on this tournament and try to make ur team the world champion and of course will try to win the prize of the tournament. Thats the main idea, only china guys can represent china, only spain guys can represent spain

Hmmm, Ok, I understand the modality of the tournament you plan to do ... If the tournament is finished, I would like you to make a publication to register.

I liked the idea of your tournament.

1 hour ago, EazyL said:

Hmmm, Ok, I understand the modality of the tournament you plan to do ... If the tournament is finished, I would like you to make a publication to register.

I liked the idea of your tournament.

I Will make a sign up thread soon, for sure on friday Will begin

Problem with the last world cup was the fact it took to long to start and the time between matches/round was too long as well, as far as I can see you’ve gotten the support of most if not all players that posted here, I suggest you now put this in motion or at least decide on a date. Last PSL has been fairly recent so my suggestion is wait a little longer to ensure proper hype building.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.