What you think about doing a World Cup?

@Roxxass regarding some countries not having enough players to fit in 5 slots.. You could make it 3 man teams where in every mach each country bans one tier.

So for instance say the base tiers are OU/UU/NU/LC/DUBS. 

This way at the very least you'd need to form a 3 man team capable of playing in 4 tiers (this shoulndt be that hard imo)

55 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

@Roxxass regarding some countries not having enough players to fit in 5 slots.. You could make it 3 man teams where in every mach each country bans one tier.

So for instance say the base tiers are OU/UU/NU/LC/DUBS. 

This way at the very least you'd need to form a 3 man team capable of playing in 4 tiers (this shoulndt be that hard imo)

Don't worry about that, I will share this thing with everybody on mmo, on discord, u will see how much people will join :DDD 

32 minutes ago, SneakyTeddi said:

He rolled back until Brazil, what's wrong about that

I'm glad to see the staff wanna try this, make me so happy <3 

30 minutes ago, DemonicDax said:

"And on that glorious day, Neymar had accomplished his one goal in life: To roll farther than any man had ever rolled before."

Neymar gonna make they best performance on a world cup 

3 minutes ago, EazyL said:

I like the idea of the tournament, what I do not understand is if the tournament will be held by members of the same country, in order to obtain a representative and then go to the World Tournament. What is the main idea of the tournament you want to make?

The members of the same country would make a team of 5-7 comp players, ur team will be named like the ur country "brasil, spain, mexico" u will represent ur team on this tournament and try to make ur team the world champion and of course will try to win the prize of the tournament. Thats the main idea, only china guys can represent china, only spain guys can represent spain. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.