Vullaby Horde Spot

Yeah I meant where you can scent them as I remember recalling something along the line "hordes of 3 will not be summoned if there are other places where there are 5. If that is not the case the horde will get a bumb to 5" or am I mistaken?

Edit:

5c500acc472b1ed7489b959ae6e5e359.png

2nd part implies there is a place with hordes of 5 vullaby or am I mistaken?

Edited by CHUCKunso
3 hours ago, CHUCKunso said:

Yeah I meant where you can scent them as I remember recalling something along the line "hordes of 3 will not be summoned if there are other places where there are 5. If that is not the case the horde will get a bumb to 5" or am I mistaken?

Edit:

5c500acc472b1ed7489b959ae6e5e359.png

2nd part implies there is a place with hordes of 5 vullaby or am I mistaken?

Interesting, might have to hunt for thay vullaby horde then, I only knew of the one at victory road which was removed after that update. 

Try route 10, village bridge & route 11. There the only other locations of wild vullaby so I'd assume the 5 horde must be at one of those locations too.

35 minutes ago, Flareonn said:

Interesting, might have to hunt for thay vullaby horde then, I only knew of the one at victory road which was removed after that update. 

Try route 10, village bridge & route 11. There the only other locations of wild vullaby so I'd assume the 5 horde must be at one of those locations too.

asked around, got removed, only a few "fav" hordes got pumped to 5