Shiny hunting legendaries

Hey I'm new to PokeMMO but I was wondering if shiny hunting legendaries is worth it. I know a method of shiny hunting legendary pokemon in the base games is by soft resetting and I plan to do that in PokeMMO. This may sound like a dumb question but is soft resetting possible on PokeMMO to catch shiny legendaries?

Legendaries are either non-existent in PokeMMO or very very hard to find. We only have 1 of each Mewtwo and Rayquaza available for the whole server as sort of an ongoing PvP event, along with Zekrom who every trainer in Unova catches for a short period of time during the end of the story and you can't keep it. Everything else doesn't exist (yet). Additionally, no soft resetting is not a thing here, the game automatically saves your progress in real time.

TLDR: No

3 hours ago, DanFat said:

Hey I'm new to PokeMMO but I was wondering if shiny hunting legendaries is worth it. I know a method of shiny hunting legendary pokemon in the base games is by soft resetting and I plan to do that in PokeMMO. This may sound like a dumb question but is soft resetting possible on PokeMMO to catch shiny legendaries?

Legendaries do not spawn as shiny either since the only ones that you can capture you do not get to keep forever.