Jump to content
Duo

Nice Capture Rate&Pokemons

Recommended Posts

MHkaserz   
Just now, Edniss said:

Who in sane hell said I disliked it? :^)

 

8 minutes ago, MHkaserz said:

AND if you don't dislike it then your statement was of no value. Like saying "Carrots are carrots but idm that".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Edniss   
6 minutes ago, MHkaserz said:

AND if you don't dislike it then your statement was of no value. Like saying "Carrots are carrots but idm that".

Who in sane hell said I agreed with that statement? :^)

Share this post


Link to post
Esranius   

I m seeing in the "new" catchrate as a challenge. I mean it is a MMO and it should be a little bit harder then we know about this game. 

Know we need more Pokeballs to catch something, this means for us to have more patience. I have my peace with the change. 

Share this post


Link to post
MHkaserz   
1 minute ago, Edniss said:

Who in sane hell said I agreed with that statement? :^)

I have no idea what is that "sane hell" you speak of, and it seems it is the only place you accept statements from. In the light of that knowledge I'm happy you don't agree with my statement.
And here is a smiley face since you seem to like them :^) xD

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/5/2019 at 2:41 PM, Duo said:

 

As a newbie I played about a week and have 178 gaming hours now. 

 

25,4 hours each day, teach me master

Share this post


Link to post
Duo   
12 hours ago, athelstan said:

25,4 hours each day, teach me master

maybe one and a half but I barely sleep those days. Got addicted to this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Matoka   
4 hours ago, Duo said:

maybe one and a half but I barely sleep those days. Got addicted to this game.

I'm happy with your enthusiasm to play here on PokeMMO, but I do want to just recommend that you also look after your health while playing, drink plenty of water, stretch and make sure you get at least some sleep.

I'm sure you know your own limits but after seeing headlines of people in MMO's dying from neglecting themselves while playing it does always make me a little concerned to read things like this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Bilburt   
On 1/8/2019 at 8:20 PM, Edniss said:

Who in sane hell said I agreed with that statement? :^)

You’re just derailing this thread at this point, you have yet to actually contribute to this thread and have made more comments than OP, while id be the last person to mind anyone having a little fun it is condescending towards this new player that is laying out some legitimate complaints. He is struggling to actively progress through the game and seems to seek tips to improve that. You not adressing his points comes over jerkish and is overall not a good example of what a staff member should do.

 

on topic, certain NPCs give decent payouts so rebattling them is a good way of making money, also realise that after you’re done with the story it is easier to make money. Selling breeders you dont need is also a decent way of making

money, my advice: take it slow, dont try to rush through the story and make some friends along the way, they will probably be the main reason you’ll stay after finishing story. 

Share this post


Link to post
razimove   
36 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

Selling breeders you dont need is also a decent way of making

monster, chaos, or ditto egg groups, are the best selling ones, you can also try paras cave, as you not only make cash from breeders, but also from mushrooms that they hold.

Share this post


Link to post
Goku   
5 hours ago, Bilburt said:

You’re just derailing this thread at this point, you have yet to actually contribute to this thread and have made more comments than OP, while id be the last person to mind anyone having a little fun it is condescending towards this new player that is laying out some legitimate complaints. He is struggling to actively progress through the game and seems to seek tips to improve that. You not adressing his points comes over jerkish and is overall not a good example of what a staff member should do.

Gottem

Share this post


Link to post
Aard   
On 1/5/2019 at 6:41 AM, Duo said:

As a newbie I played about a week and have 178 gaming hours now.

 

On 1/5/2019 at 7:26 AM, Quakkz said:

okay there

Even noobs know all you have to do to stay logged in overnight is to go afk while spectating a tournament stall match.  Come on now. 

Edited by Aard

Share this post


Link to post
Goku   
40 minutes ago, Blue said:

D-did someone just say game hours? Challenge accepted, gg ez nore

 

  Hide contents

 

 


miZd9RW.png
 

 

 

When you realize a year is 8000 and smth hours and you almost spent 2 years on an mmo for real..

Share this post


Link to post
Kaitha   

this game got nothing good to offer but stress and waste your time

just quit

Share this post


Link to post
Goku   
8 minutes ago, Kaitha said:

this game got nothing good to offer but stress and waste your time

just quit

Not true.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/8/2019 at 1:22 PM, Esranius said:

I m seeing in the "new" catchrate as a challenge. I mean it is a MMO and it should be a little bit harder then we know about this game. 

Know we need more Pokeballs to catch something, this means for us to have more patience. I have my peace with the change. 

If it were only the low tier balls, such as pokeballs, great balls, and ultra balls, then yes, I'd agree. But it also affected higher tier balls, such as repeat ball, quick ball, and dusk ball. So I'm saying they should either revert it entirely, or change it so the higher tier balls aren't affected by this....change.

Share this post


Link to post
Duo   
15 hours ago, Matoka said:

I'm happy with your enthusiasm to play here on PokeMMO, but I do want to just recommend that you also look after your health while playing, drink plenty of water, stretch and make sure you get at least some sleep.

I'm sure you know your own limits but after seeing headlines of people in MMO's dying from neglecting themselves while playing it does always make me a little concerned to read things like this.

 

Thx bro

14 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Did you

3620fb6893a874b4fd5cd57772024006.png

Great...

Share this post


Link to post
Duo   
6 hours ago, Aard said:

 

Even noobs know all you have to do to stay logged in overnight is to go afk while spectating a tournament stall match.  Come on now. 

Believe it or not depends on u. Btw I don’t know if timer still counts when I afk and get disconnected.

Share this post


Link to post
Esranius   
1 hour ago, BoltBlades12 said:

If it were only the low tier balls, such as pokeballs, great balls, and ultra balls, then yes, I'd agree. But it also affected higher tier balls, such as repeat ball, quick ball, and dusk ball. So I'm saying they should either revert it entirely, or change it so the higher tier balls aren't affected by this....change.

I cant make an opinion about the higher tier balls cause i didnt tryed them. But if its true, that would be a little bit painfull for ur moneypocket. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/10/2019 at 2:06 PM, Blue said:

D-did someone just say game hours? Challenge accepted, gg ez nore

 

  Hide contents

 

 


miZd9RW.png
 

 

 

i think you should be disqualified for being staff with the no kicking for being afk perk

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.