Nice Capture Rate&Pokemons

1 minute ago, Edniss said:

Who in sane hell said I agreed with that statement? :^)

I have no idea what is that "sane hell" you speak of, and it seems it is the only place you accept statements from. In the light of that knowledge I'm happy you don't agree with my statement.
And here is a smiley face since you seem to like them :^) xD

4 hours ago, Duo said:

maybe one and a half but I barely sleep those days. Got addicted to this game.

I'm happy with your enthusiasm to play here on PokeMMO, but I do want to just recommend that you also look after your health while playing, drink plenty of water, stretch and make sure you get at least some sleep.

I'm sure you know your own limits but after seeing headlines of people in MMO's dying from neglecting themselves while playing it does always make me a little concerned to read things like this.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:20 PM, Edniss said:

Who in sane hell said I agreed with that statement? :^)

You’re just derailing this thread at this point, you have yet to actually contribute to this thread and have made more comments than OP, while id be the last person to mind anyone having a little fun it is condescending towards this new player that is laying out some legitimate complaints. He is struggling to actively progress through the game and seems to seek tips to improve that. You not adressing his points comes over jerkish and is overall not a good example of what a staff member should do.

on topic, certain NPCs give decent payouts so rebattling them is a good way of making money, also realise that after you’re done with the story it is easier to make money. Selling breeders you dont need is also a decent way of making

money, my advice: take it slow, dont try to rush through the story and make some friends along the way, they will probably be the main reason you’ll stay after finishing story. 

5 hours ago, Bilburt said:

You’re just derailing this thread at this point, you have yet to actually contribute to this thread and have made more comments than OP, while id be the last person to mind anyone having a little fun it is condescending towards this new player that is laying out some legitimate complaints. He is struggling to actively progress through the game and seems to seek tips to improve that. You not adressing his points comes over jerkish and is overall not a good example of what a staff member should do.

Gottem

On 1/5/2019 at 6:41 AM, Duo said:

As a newbie I played about a week and have 178 gaming hours now.

On 1/5/2019 at 7:26 AM, Quakkz said:

okay there

Even noobs know all you have to do to stay logged in overnight is to go afk while spectating a tournament stall match.  Come on now. 

Edited by Aard
40 minutes ago, Blue said:

D-did someone just say game hours? Challenge accepted, gg ez nore

Hide contents

miZd9RW.png

When you realize a year is 8000 and smth hours and you almost spent 2 years on an mmo for real..

On 1/8/2019 at 1:22 PM, Esranius said:

I m seeing in the "new" catchrate as a challenge. I mean it is a MMO and it should be a little bit harder then we know about this game. 

Know we need more Pokeballs to catch something, this means for us to have more patience. I have my peace with the change. 

If it were only the low tier balls, such as pokeballs, great balls, and ultra balls, then yes, I'd agree. But it also affected higher tier balls, such as repeat ball, quick ball, and dusk ball. So I'm saying they should either revert it entirely, or change it so the higher tier balls aren't affected by this....change.

15 hours ago, Matoka said:

I'm happy with your enthusiasm to play here on PokeMMO, but I do want to just recommend that you also look after your health while playing, drink plenty of water, stretch and make sure you get at least some sleep.

I'm sure you know your own limits but after seeing headlines of people in MMO's dying from neglecting themselves while playing it does always make me a little concerned to read things like this.

Thx bro

14 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Did you

3620fb6893a874b4fd5cd57772024006.png

Great...

6 hours ago, Aard said:

Even noobs know all you have to do to stay logged in overnight is to go afk while spectating a tournament stall match.  Come on now. 

Believe it or not depends on u. Btw I don’t know if timer still counts when I afk and get disconnected.

1 hour ago, BoltBlades12 said:

If it were only the low tier balls, such as pokeballs, great balls, and ultra balls, then yes, I'd agree. But it also affected higher tier balls, such as repeat ball, quick ball, and dusk ball. So I'm saying they should either revert it entirely, or change it so the higher tier balls aren't affected by this....change.

I cant make an opinion about the higher tier balls cause i didnt tryed them. But if its true, that would be a little bit painfull for ur moneypocket.