Nice Capture Rate&Pokemons

Negativity Warning. For those who don’t wanna read complaints about this game, leave me alone.

As a newbie I played about a week and have 178 gaming hours now. 

First time see a full speed EV allocation sandslash in Battle Arena in 50lvl battles and lost surprisly. So I suppose if I want to have a long winstreak here I need perfect Pokémons. However every breeding process is hard and long. I just want to get those battle points to buy items for breeding. And the worse thing is some NPC’s Pokémons are even able to learn moves they can’t even learn&some many many many of them hung on a kill... almost every NPC sky attack user have power herb while I can only use once...at least let me equip a new one after a match...

Feeling mentally exhausted so I went to search some Pokémon’s. Then I used 23 poke balls to capture a wild torchic with red hp bar. Is that necessary to set capture so low when it was even lower than 6% hp....

Maybe I’m just too noob and everyone else experienced such things before. But personally to me these 2 things make me feel this game is a nonstop farming game rather than a happy leisure game. I got nowhere to get money, unfair competition against NPCs. Just feeling regretful and sad to spend time & money here.

Edited by Duo
2 hours ago, Duo said:

Feeling mentally exhausted so I went to search some Pokémon’s. Then I used 23 poke balls to capture a wild torchic with red hp bar. Is that necessary to set capture so low when it was even lower than 6% hp....

It has a catch rate of '45', which is reserved for rare or evolved species, this is not the case for most others.

2 hours ago, Duo said:

And the worse thing is some NPC’s Pokémons are even able to learn moves they can’t even learn

Can you give some examples?

45 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

It has a catch rate of '45', which is reserved for rare or evolved species, this is not the case for most others.

Can you give some examples?

i want to give either but i can't remember exactly... only remembered i checked from wiki 52poke one by one..

16 hours ago, Darkshade said:

Try checking the 'dex, it's more accurate to the learnsets and based on a different generation.

Yeah I tried it again today and reported this bug... a smeargle using sleep powder faster than my Blaziken and Electrode... what the...

I hate when i see veteran players mocks with newbies' problems or their play time... There is no point to post something if you are not gonna answer his question unless you wanna act like a cool guy with stupid replies.

Now to your question Duo, there are many posts about catching rate these days, your best bet is false swipe/spore smeargle/breloom. As stated above already some pokemons are simply much harder to catch. You'll get used to it eventually.

As for breeding, you better check money making guides here on forums. I would suggest you to do GYM runs on all 3 regions and Morimoto battle(dont forget amulet coin on 1 of your pokemons btw) that will give you steady 250k+ a day, that would be enough to spent pokeballs, everstones, braces. Also try to catch your own breeders. There is also a guide for species with 100%/near 100% spawn rate with.

About BF; i cant remember when i last battle there but NPC pokemons can have HA's. So be ready to get WoW'd by a Sableye before your fastest pokemon's attack. Checking pokemons movesets with ingame pokedex is also more accurate since bulbapedia and pokemmo are not totally same.

Good luck, i hope you playtime here reaches 4 digit numbers soon :)

1 hour ago, Winterclaw said:

GYM runs on all 3 regions

Rip Unova league but barely beated Hoenn league then got raped during second round. So I try to bring up some awesome pokemon...

Sucked at money later then go for breeding. Sucked at money again then go for battle field for battle points and breeding items...

Now sucking at bugs and stupid team...

Sad life but thanks for your patience bro.

Edited by Duo
5 hours ago, Winterclaw said:

I hate when i see veteran players mocks with newbies' problems or their play time... There is no point to post something if you are not gonna answer his question unless you wanna act like a cool guy with stupid replies.

I think the whole point was week having only 168hours. You would need over two weeks playing for 12h a day to get to the 178 hours. Nothing about newbies problems or their play time.

3 minutes ago, Edniss said:

When a game is too easy = people complain
When a game is too hard = people complain
When a game is just right = people complain about getting updates so more content is added, risking to tip the balance off, making the game either too easy or too hard and leading people to complain.

This is the cycle of every video game.

You probably haven't played PokeMMO then.

13 minutes ago, Edniss said:

When a game is just right = people complain about getting updates so more content is added, risking to tip the balance off, making the game either too easy or too hard and leading people to complain.

i doubt anybody complained that they didn't see the ball opening animation enough, forcing them to use another ball or to spend more turns in order to catch something in hopes one of the 6 32 sided dice lands in 31.

16 minutes ago, Edniss said:

people are stupid and do not even know what they want, even more so if you take into account that children who complain are children aged 12-14.

6 minutes ago, suigin said:

i doubt anybody complained that they didn't see the ball opening animation enough, forcing them to use another ball or to spend more turns in order to catch something in hopes one of the 6 32 sided dice lands in 31.

Oh, you'd be surprised.

10 minutes ago, suigin said:

show proof

Just trust me, if I have to take a screenshot of every complain we can get, my PC would run out of memory in a matter of days.

Now let's get back to the main topic, shall we?

Edniss I love the way you see things and even with the observation of the complaints you made it is true that everyone complains, but it is evident when something looks something unfair from their point of view, there is nothing left but to try to understand them , I had the problem in carmin to fish magikarps with 1% health and use Ultraball in it and get out of it, I do not complain about that (I only say it because sometimes it also bothers me, however, it is not a complaint.)

On 1/7/2019 at 12:15 AM, Edniss said:

And u complain about my complaints. Then i complain about your complaints? Now u pissed because u lost in complaint circle either?

1 hour ago, Edniss said:

Never complained, just described.

fb70e3052ee5bd9101df9e52eb9623bd.png

So you "describing" something you dislike is called "complaining". 

AND if you don't dislike it then your statement was of no value. Like saying "Carrots are carrots but idm that".
Stand by your complaint. You dislike when people constantly complain, and that's okay.

On another note, seems like there is an issue with catching and seems like it is obvious enough that veterans are forced to complain about it to get it solved. 
That's why this forum exists, so they can communicate to the staff, both the good. AND the bad. 

If a topic is truly unworthy of discussion you'd see it immediately moved or trashed as should be, the fact that this remains, means it is worth discussing.

Final note: I'm a GTL buyer and I do not catch, hence I have nothing to say about this topic, though I found a need to intervene with the definition of the word "complain" with no ill intentions behind it.

I apologize in advance if I made your day in any way worse. Have a good day. o7