Black Mirror : Bandersnatch

TJXD

Black Mirror: Bandersnatch is a 2018 interactive film in the science fiction anthology series Black Mirror. It was written by series creator Charlie Brooker and directed by David Slade. Netflix released the standalone film on 28 December 2018.

In Bandersnatch, viewers make decisions for the main character, the young programmer Stefan Butler (Fionn Whitehead) who is adapting a fantasy choose-your-own-adventure novel into a video game in 1984.

Saw the movie , thought the idea was cool story could have been better, lots of cool endings !. Thoughts ?

• 5 months later...
On 6/6/2019 at 2:30 PM, Dazuzi said:

ut man season 5 was weak.

I feel you, the only episode that had promise was the uber one.

None of the episodes had the build up or tone of the earlier good episodes.

Shut Up and Dance is still on top for me - the one where the kid gets text prompts to do stuff

1 hour ago, TJXD said:

I feel you, the only episode that had promise was the uber one.

I agree. I also saw potential in the Ashley O episode , but it ultimately turned into a very cliche and predictable story, none of the episodes really did it for me or gave me the usual 'black mirror' experience. The first episode also felt like a dumbed down version of the episode 'Playtest' from season 3.

1 hour ago, TJXD said:

Shut Up and Dance is still on top for me - the one where the kid gets text prompts to do stuff

Interesting, not my personal favorite but definitely a good episode.

it was a cool movie, but they shouldn't have made the feature to pick another option instead the one you chose in the first place on the end.. It became confusing and I didn't know what I picked and what not xD

Edited by Fixedgaming
3 hours ago, Fixedgaming said:

it was a cool movie, but they shouldn't have made the feature to pick another option instead the one you chose in the first place on the end.. It became confusing and I didn't know what I picked and what not xD

Most choices branch out into new and/or alternate outcomes so it had to be done that way.