Docs road to 3k

DoctorPBC

Hey all, starting this up again. The new thread me and Parke are doing will continue on. This is just my solo adventure to try and pay for a vacation from a small amount

Im starting with $30 this time, give myself a little leniency in how I use my $.

I am also handicapping myself with how I bet. I will use no more than 10% of my total pot after getting over $100. I will also be avoiding virtuals, no cheap tactics like last go around 

I won’t be counting small change in my bets. I will be rounding down to whatever my $ amount is. If there is a random $ here and there that is why 

Day 1: $30 - $28

Day 2: $28 - $24

Day 3: $24 - $24

Day 4: $24 - $81

Day 5: $81 - $30

Day 6: $30 - $65

Day 7: $65 - $53

Day 8: $53 - $33

Edited by DoctorPBC

Day 1- Ice Hockey: Nashville Preds cost me $2 after blowing a 2-0 lead. Carolina Hurricanes netted me a profit of $4.50. Washington Caps cost me $5 but Detroit netted me another $4.50 profit. Lost $2 on Vegas not winning by 2.

Soccer: Cruz Azul sucks. Down $2

Edit: don’t tell bet365 that betting makes you suicidal 

asqsNpp.jpg

Edited by DoctorPBC
17 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

Day 1- Ice Hockey: Nashville Preds cost me $2 after blowing a 2-0 lead. Carolina Hurricanes netted me a profit of $4.50. Washington Caps cost me $5 but Detroit netted me another $4.50 profit. Lost $2 on Vegas not winning by 2.

Soccer: Cruz Azul sucks. Down $2

Edit: don’t tell bet365 that betting makes you suicidal 

asqsNpp.jpg

wtf why did you do that lmao

4 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

wtf why did you do that lmao

Was fucking around, now I gotta call em to get unsuspended

Day 2 - Soccer: Only bets on today where ones I made last night. United cost me $3 by not scoring in the 2nd half. Bournemouth cost me another $2. Chelsea made me back $1

currently on $24

Day 3 - Soccer: What a bed shitting day all around. Barca needed 1 more corner to net me a $4 profit, down 2. PSG made me $2.50. Lost $2 on Leicester....Put $6 on a dirt league game in Jamaica (screen below) for another $2 win 

Hockey: Vegas shit the fkin bed and didn’t get me a 2+ goal win for a $4 L. Winnipeg and Washington netted me a $8 profit. Penguins are currently blowing a 2 goal lead losing 4-3 for a $3 L. Anaheim are garbage costing me $2.50

Basketball: God bless the raptors and Phoenix suns going over 220 points for a $6 win

ending the day evens 

mzaTrc1.jpg

Oh mah word what a day

Day 4 - Soccer: Wolves made me $16 to put me up to $40. Absolute legends 

Hockey: Montreal absolute shit the bed 0-4 to cost me a $10. Buuuuuut the Flames 4-3 comeback win and Sharks on a -1.5 netted me a whopping $51!!!

up to $81

Day 6 - Update: I’m back at it, all the virtual winnings were cashed and I’m back at a flat 30 from day 5

Soccer: Funny old day. Tottenham didn’t win to cost me $5. Bournemouth not scoring cost me a further $10. Atletico, two Asian cup wins and a both teams to score in the Toulouse game netted me a $33 win. A $5 three way on Napoli, Real Madrid vs Betis being over 2.5 and Monaco vs Marseille being under 3.5 netted me $15 

NFL: Got a bet365 offer for a free bet matching any bet I place before the game on the Patriots game. I put $30 on the Patriots and then the  free $30 on the Chargers as it started. The patriots comfortably won for a $46 win and $16 profit 

Up to $50

EDIT: Put $10 on the Saints in the NFL for a $18 win. Put 7.50 on the Flames -1.5 right now at evens. They are 3 up so if this ends as is I’ll be up to $65

88Up0Uw.jpg

Edited by DoctorPBC

Day 7 - Soccer: UAE shit the bed to cost me $5 and change. Made $10 profit on both to score in Real Sociedad vs espanyol  combined with under 3,5 goals in Cagliari vs Atalanta. Made $3 on Man city scoring first and second but lost $10 when Wolves couldn’t score. Lost $10 on a basketball game. Down to $53

Edited by DoctorPBC

Day 8 - Soccer: What. The. Fuck.

Brisbane forgot to let a goal in for a $3 loss. Stoke blew a 2 goal lead at home to fucking Shrewsbury and Bordeaux scored with virtually the last kick of the game to turn my $60 win into tatters. Down $10. FC Porto tied to a fucking 2nd division team. $5 down. Luton are shit and idk why I bet on them. Down $5. 

Hockey: we tried to rally from the soccer losses. Montreal held up their end of the acca but the Wild did not. Down $5. The jets won though to save me a little bit. $13 up but down to $33 on the day