"Event" items are limited?

Hello, sorry if my english is bad

I have seen some event items from hallowen or christmas and in the tag just say "event" but it does not say limited, for example in the candy cane, gigerbread man, scythe, and others.

So I just wanna know if they are going to be availables again, for selling them :)

Thankyou very much

'Event Only' simply means that the item can be acquired only through a specific event (Halloween / Christmas).

While so far all event items are exclusive to some or the other specific year, an item might get repeated again in a similar event in the future. 

Therefore, Event Only =/= Time Limited in the long run, but at the moment, all the event items are limited to a specific year of the concerned event.

4 minutes ago, Akshit said:

'Event Only' simply means that the item can be acquired only through a specific event (Halloween / Christmas).

While so far all event items are exclusive to some or the other specific year, an item might get repeated again in a similar event in the future. 

Therefore, Event Only =/= Time Limited in the long run, but at the moment, all the event items are limited to a specific year of the concerned event.

so, candy cane is limited?

12 minutes ago, Akshit said:

It is exclusive to Xmas Present - 2015 iirc, but it is not time limited, it might be brought back in boxes in a Christmas event in the future.

:o so it's good idea to sell it? because developers say "we are going to fix that in the uptade" or update Idk they said that they were going to put the "limited" tag for limited vanities

Just now, TheBlueExorcist said:

:o so it's good idea to sell it? because developers say "we are going to fix that in the uptade" or update Idk they said that they were going to put the "limited" tag for limited vanities

Probably, but there is no guarantee that a event item will be brought back again in future events.

Also, afaik, right now 'Time Limited' and 'Seasonal' stamp is exclusive to items acquired through gift shop, so I doubt it will be added to event items.

Best just trust your gut feeling and yolo (or wait for @Darkshade to give you a much more accurate answer)

9 minutes ago, Akshit said:

Probably, but there is no guarantee that a event item will be brought back again in future events.

Also, afaik, right now 'Time Limited' and 'Seasonal' stamp is exclusive to items acquired through gift shop, so I doubt it will be added to event items.

Best just trust your gut feeling and yolo (or wait for @Darkshade to give you a much more accurate answer)

Honestly, this is as accurate as of an answer as I can give:

38 minutes ago, Akshit said:

Whether or not selling the item is a good idea is dependent on what your current goal is (money or hopes of re-obtaining it in the future).

20 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

Honestly, this is as accurate as of an answer as I can give:

Whether or not selling the item is a good idea is dependent on what your current goal is (money or hopes of re-obtaining it in the future).

I hope re-obtaining in the  future :c because this year event vanity was only hats and costumes (they are very cool principally ice :O)

Edited by TheBlueExorcist
11 hours ago, TheBlueExorcist said:

Iirc there's not been a single "event" item that has been brought back in a similar event. 

My understanding(so far) is they are exclusive to that year of the event, unlike the limited items which were mostly only obtainable from the gift shop for RP.

I think here is too much money invested in these items to bring them back for 100keach, some of them are 50m now and increasing and besides there's not exactly been that many of these events as they only happen once a year... I don't think Darkshade has ran out of ideas yet. 

As of right now all of them are limited (that's how they are treated), there's no way to get them other than GTL just the same as the ones that are branded Limited & there's no guarantee that they'll ever be back. That's how it's worked always from my understanding

8 hours ago, Flareonn said:

Iirc there's not been a single "event" item that has been brought back in a similar event. 

My understanding(so far) is they are exclusive to that year of the event, unlike the limited items which were mostly only obtainable from the gift shop for RP.

I think here is too much money invested in these items to bring them back for 100keach, some of them are 50m now and increasing and besides there's not exactly been that many of these events as they only happen once a year... I don't think Darkshade has ran out of ideas yet. 

As of right now all of them are limited (that's how they are treated), there's no way to get them other than GTL just the same as the ones that are branded Limited & there's no guarantee that they'll ever be back. That's how it's worked always from my understanding

I see I will keep them, but is anybody have information about them tell me please :3

@Darkshade you can close this Ty

• Gilan locked this topic