Team War!!

Eoqqqqq

Question

Hi I am eoqqqqq 

and good this is the first time I write in the forum so if I did something wrong sorry

1-

Well I wanted to know why you do not implement a better function for the game teams ?? 

2- example: a war between teams where the leaders escalate the players of the war and in the day of the battle each player chooses 3 pokemons and battle ?? and in the end the team that got the most results wins a reward? and that also had a greater reward for the teams that stayed in a good rank in wars ??

so why not ?? leave your opinions ^^

4 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Eoqqqqq said:

Hi I am eoqqqqq 

and good this is the first time I write in the forum so if I did something wrong sorry

1-

Well I wanted to know why you do not implement a better function for the game teams ?? 

2- example: a war between teams where the leaders escalate the players of the war and in the day of the battle each player chooses 3 pokemons and battle ?? and in the end the team that got the most results wins a reward? and that also had a greater reward for the teams that stayed in a good rank in wars ??

so why not ?? leave your opinions ^^

i understand ur mind, i would like a Team ranked matches too. And more functions. ^^

20 hours ago, Kamowanthere said:

This is CoC Team Wars and Team Leagues lol

something like that, but in reality I wanted at least one new and good function for the teams of the game could even be team missions for the teams to gain some resources

11 hours ago, Esranius said:

i understand ur mind, i would like a Team ranked matches too. And more functions. ^^

yes I wanted a better function for the teams I know something like wars, missions and etc ... thanks for understanding ^^