Goals for the Mayor of PokeMMO in 2019

Mayoral Public Survey  

87 members have voted

1. 1. How was my job performance for 2018?

• It was wonderful!
    • It was good.
    • It was alright.
    • Other (please specify)
  2. 2. Can I advertise my Roy Rogers News channel in the Mayor Bestfriends channel listing?

• Yes
    • No

Salutations, current mayor person. It's pretty neat of you ta set up a Youtube channel ta try and help us trainers out. I've seen a couple of your uploads and they seem alright, maybe I'll subscribe later. But for now I'm just gonna spend a couple of weeks leisurely going through the regions' storys, before I inevitably start m̷a̷s̷s̷ ̷b̷r̷e̷e̷d̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷t̷r̷a̷i̷n̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷a̷n̷ ̷a̷r̷m̷y̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷R̷a̷l̷t̷s̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷t̷a̷k̷e̷ ̷o̷v̷e̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷P̷o̷k̷e̷M̷M̷O̷ ̷s̷e̷r̷v̷e̷r̷s̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷d̷e̷s̷t̷r̷o̷y̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ enjoying the post game. Good luck with your Mayor duties and stuff.

20 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

riga says that amanu is still banned form when riga last got on his account.

also @Bestfriends riga says he thinks you are doing a great job.

i personal think you are doing a ok job but should hold reelections once a year. if the people want to elect you again they will, but historically president for life's tend to go badly.

Amanu is not banned at all, neither on forums nor ingame

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Amanu is not banned at all, neither on forums nor ingame

rigged logged onto it a while back and got it banned until amanu can get on and change password. its standard policy to ban the account until the original user can get back on and change pass to prevent idk someone from trolling with accounts and breaking rules.

also everyone change your passwords

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/15/2019 at 8:59 AM, Quakkz said:

typical politicians, pokemmo in great depression and mayor nowhere to be seen

Good evening Quakkz, people keep asking me to give a statement about this matter. There is still a debate on the issue, so I decline to comment. I have confidence in the PokeMMO development team in doing what is best for PokeMMO.

On 3/15/2019 at 8:37 AM, Emlee said:

Hi Bestfriends, hope you are well. Maybe if you want to be re-elected you could be more active in the cartoon thread for the cool people's vote. 

Hello Emlee, I could be more active in the Cartoon Thread or I could make a difference on PokeMMO by helping people with their guides and publishing more self help videos and guides of my own. I was assisting @RedactedColour with his Gym Run guides Kanto and Hoenn edition before I logged off. There are a lot of things that I do behind the scenes to help out players on PokeMMO.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Let me discuss a bit about politicians. They would do what @Quakkz and @Emlee would want me to do. Write up a sweet statement that is not very descriptive like: "I will fight this Great Depression tooth and nail!" and be more active in a Cartoon Thread. As the Mayor of PokeMMO, I want to make an impact in people's lives and I am not a typical "do nothing and say sweet stuff that means nothing" politician.

Unlike most politicians, I do care about everyone in the community and I want to make an impact in your in game life. This is what I dislike about most politicians and it irritates me when they do nothing or break their promises. I am trying to make a difference on PokeMMO and fulfil my promises to the best of my ability.

If you want to know what I am working on right now, then I will inform you about it. Currently, there are translations being written for my Mayor Bestfriends self help videos due to the Spanish Community issuing a statement on the forums. They had a concern that can be addressed (and is being addressed while I am typing this response). While the translations are being written, I am looking for Guides in the Guide Tavern that can use an extra hand.

Edited by Bestfriends
Added YouTube channel link