Goals for the Mayor of PokeMMO in 2019

Mayoral Public Survey  

87 members have voted

1. 1. How was my job performance for 2018?

• It was wonderful!
    • It was good.
    • It was alright.
    • Other (please specify)
  2. 2. Can I advertise my Roy Rogers News channel in the Mayor Bestfriends channel listing?

• Yes
    • No

Goals for the Mayor of PokeMMO in 2019

1aaa38d164d07c69ec274ef4dacd5a36.png

Good morning/afternoon/evening fellow citizens, I hope you all are doing well. When you have the time, please partake in the survey so I can analyse the data provided. As the Mayor of PokeMMO, I want to make sure that I am representing the community that elected me into office. Let me give an overall rundown of my accomplishments from 2018:

Spoiler

1. Constructed a Mayoral Council for insights on certain topics and suggestions.

2. Made the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel for self help videos.

3. Decreasing the poverty rate on PokeMMO. I know that the number is never going to be zero, but the How to Make Money video on YouTube should assist in decreasing the number further and further. Thank you @Jerryzoo and @razimove for assisting me with the script and @TJXD for co-hosting with me. When I was elected to office, the number was small, but I had a desire to shrink it even more.

4. Created guides on forums:

Thank you @Akshit for your Horde Training guide. I am proud to have you in my Mayoral Council!

Also, thank you @Edniss for translating my Secret Base guide in French!

5. Gave away some pokemon from my MayorBestfriends account on PokeMMO to newer players (I made sure to level them to 20 before giving them out to meet badge requirements).

6. More engagement on the PokeMMO Forums.

Also, I would like to thank the community and staff of PokeMMO for having trust in me to serve this great game! From a CEO of Roy Rogers Incorporated to landing in the Mayor's Office, it is still amazing to me. I do not want to falter PokeMMO's trust in me to do good things. The reason why I am constructing this post is due to the lack of data that I have on my side of things. I want to know a few answers to better serve you the community and staff (I want to hide voter identity to prevent peer pressure):

1. My job performance

2. Can I advertise my Roy Rogers News channel on the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel listing?

Spoiler

I am referring to the part I circled except this would be for the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel page:

90a347014fea9020b0b6ef5a87cdee66.png

(From here, these questions are not listed in the poll due to them being more than one simple answer)

3. Should I change my studio location for the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel?

4. Any goal suggestions for 2019?

5. What topics I can cover next on the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel?

6. (If I made an impact on you in game) How I helped in your in game endeavours.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for having trust in me to serve you in 2018 and I hope to garner the same or even more community and staff confidence in 2019! PokeMMO Mayor At Your Service!

- Bf

Spoiler

Also made a statement about my three Mayoral Goals in 2018 and people I thanked:

Time Stamps = 3:24 - 11:54

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Orangeslash said:

wow you're still alive

5 hours ago, majorharper said:

No, you.

Who are you people?

On topic: 

A goal for 2019 for you could be to form a larger network of news channels for PokeMMO and have them linked on your Mayor Bestfriends channels. After that, if you haven't already done so, seek out people to provide captions in other languages for your Mayor Bestfriends videos as well.

For Mayoral duties, the goals themselves should be up to you based on a holistic reflection of your past performance. Think about where you fell short and work harder to improve in those areas.

56 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

On topic: 

A goal for 2019 for you could be to form a larger network of news channels for PokeMMO and have them linked on your Mayor Bestfriends channels. After that, if you haven't already done so, seek out people to provide captions in other languages for your Mayor Bestfriends videos as well.

For Mayoral duties, the goals themselves should be up to you based on a holistic reflection of your past performance. Think about where you fell short and work harder to improve in those areas.

Nice to see you again Xela, it has been a while since we last spoke.

I can expand the headline area of the Roy Rogers News channel to encompass some Mayoral announcements on my end. As for captioning, I can try to reach out to talent that would be interested in translating my Mayor Bestfriends videos into other languages.

As for my past performance, there was one regret that I had throughout 2018 and it was the lack of events for the competitive audience of PokeMMO. Right now, I am exploring some of my options for making events on PokeMMO. In 2019, I would like for this year to be the year of tournaments. Stay tuned for further developments on this plan.

10 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

If you still need some lvl20 pokemon to give to new players let me know.I have a few lvl20 gyarados.Its a great pokemon with decent moves that you can get for free.

Let me know when you're available and I can log into my MayorBestfriends account to pick up the delivery. It is always a pleasure giving pokemon to newer players to enhance their experiences.

52 minutes ago, SirDusty said:

So when are re-elections not that bestfriends isn't a great mayor, because he is, but @Crimar got robbed at the last election.

It is funny you mention that, Crimar and I have been working together in trying to answer some questions and to get things done. He is a Vice Mayor, thus he is just steps away from my office. If he wanted to, Crimar can suggest some proposals and I would be happy to listen to him. My Mayoral Council is a place where people can purpose some ideas and I can pursue them if I feel that they are feasible. I am always open to hearing new ideas from people and this is what connects the community together.

8 hours ago, Quakkz said:

do you actually keep a straight face when you are typing this

I need to collect data as to the community's input on my performance since I lack this data. As an example, politicians would often times send out pollsters and call the citizens of their constituency to see how they are doing. The same can be said here, except I don't want a middle man to do it. The community elected me as the Mayor of PokeMMO, so I feel that it is my duty to do this myself.

4 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Nice to see you again Xela, it has been a while since we last spoke.

I can expand the headline area of the Roy Rogers News channel to encompass some Mayoral announcements on my end. As for captioning, I can try to reach out to talent that would be interested in translating my Mayor Bestfriends videos into other languages.

As for my past performance, there was one regret that I had throughout 2018 and it was the lack of events for the competitive audience of PokeMMO. Right now, I am exploring some of my options for making events on PokeMMO. In 2019, I would like for this year to be the year of tournaments. Stay tuned for further developments on this plan.

Let me know when you're available and I can log into my MayorBestfriends account to pick up the delivery. It is always a pleasure giving pokemon to newer players to enhance their experiences.

It is funny you mention that, Crimar and I have been working together in trying to answer some questions and to get things done. He is a Vice Mayor, thus he is just steps away from my office. If he wanted to, Crimar can suggest some proposals and I would be happy to listen to him. My Mayoral Council is a place where people can purpose some ideas and I can pursue them if I feel that they are feasible. I am always open to hearing new ideas from people and this is what connects the community together.

I need to collect data as to the community's input on my performance since I lack this data. As an example, politicians would often times send out pollsters and call the citizens of their constituency to see how they are doing. The same can be said here, except I don't want a middle man to do it. The community elected me as the Mayor of PokeMMO, so I feel that it is my duty to do this myself.

get some help