You are challenged by PSYCHIC Penny.

Salutations everyone, figured I'd introduce my self, so here I am. I just started PokeMMO and havent played much pokemon in a while. Honestly I've never been good at picking out competitive teams, but I enjoy breeding and EV farming whatever really gimmicky or stupidly themed team I decide to make. I probably won't post often, maybe just reply in some threads here and there. As for my favorite Pokemon and typing well: Psychic, Ghost, Water, Dark, and Normal (in that order). My favorite pokemon should be quite obvious, as it is the only Pokemon in franchise history to truly achieve peak evolutionary performance. The only Pokemon capable of out performing any Legendary. A Pokemon whos mere presence is enough to invoke fear from its creator. A Pokemon who in a single word could end the millennium long conflicts between the very forces of nature and reality themselves. A Pokemon whos countless accolades have shaped this and every world it inhabits. Yet even a Pokemon this Grand, this Perfect, graces us with its benevolence each and every day; by allowing the continued existence of other Pokemon.

Behold Peek Performance

db6fehg-65324f70-1d63-4124-a294-2b52f413

(It's the Ralts.)

Link to the art i "borrowed" (https://www.deviantart.com/lazer-bunny/art/Crayons-675924244)

Hi PsychicJenny welcome here and i hope u will enjoy ur time in PokeMMO.

I m a Psychic Fan too, since the first Generation. My favorite one will be always Alakazam (since i saw it against Sabrina in Kanto). I want to create a psychic theme Team too, maybe one day we can talk about that and i can get some of ur ideas ^^

9 hours ago, Esranius said:

I m a Psychic Fan too, since the first Generation. My favorite one will be always Alakazam (since i saw it against Sabrina in Kanto). I want to create a psychic theme Team too, maybe one day we can talk about that and i can get some of ur ideas ^^

Sounds neat, Alakazam is a great poke and Sabrina is my favorite gym leader too, but I think Team Rocket might have already made the strongest psychic team there is.

season19_ep24_ss04.jpg