Make NU active again #1

Hello there, this event is a daily-tourney in NU tier.

How that's gonna work:
- 1 tournament by day. NU tier, 6v6 tournament mode, Single Eliminations.
- 8 slots by tournament, registeration will open 30min before the tournament begin.
- Tournaments will happen at 1pm UTC / 8am EST everyday.
- Cash prize: 150k first place, 30k second place.
- I will announce the location 1 hour before the tournament begin, ch5 everytime.

Advices:
- Tournaments will happen in original locations, so if you want to participate in all the tournaments, be sure that you already finished the 3 regions.
- In case i'm not there at the tournament time, means the tournament is not gonna happen. Also, if we don't reach the amount of people needed, the tournament is not gonna happen too.

- All the money invested for it will be saved. Means that if i want to participate and i win, the money you would win will just be re-invested for the next month. Same if a tournament doesn't happen for the reasons i explained before.

Rules are not fixed, i'll be able to change it if you give good suggestions. Don't forget the goal of this event is only trying to make the NU active again, so don't hope about winning a lot of money here. Then, if i get some donations or i just decide to increase the money i'll allow for this tournament (what i'll surely do if i see the people are interrested), the cashprizes could be able to increase.

This is my first try so i hope you will enjoy it !

Thanks to donators:

Roxxass

Edited by MonokumaGame
6 hours ago, MonokumaGame said:

Hello there, this event is a daily-tourney in NU tier.

How that's gonna work:
- 1 tournament by day. NU tier, 6v6 tournament mode, Single Eliminations.
- 8 slots by tournament, registeration will open 30min before the tournament begin.
- Tournaments will happen at 1pm UTC / 8am EST everyday.
- Cash prize: 40k first place, 20k second place.
- I will announce the location 1 hour before the tournament begin, ch5 everytime.

Advices:
- Tournaments will happen in original locations, so if you want to participate in all the tournaments, be sure that you already finished the 3 regions.
- In case i'm not there at the tournament time, means the tournament is not gonna happen. Also, if we don't reach the amount of people needed, the tournament is not gonna happen too.

- All the money invested for it will be saved. Means that if i want to participate and i win, the money you would win will just be re-invested for the next month. Same if a tournament doesn't happen for the reasons i explained before.

Rules are not fixed, i'll be able to change it if you give good suggestions. Don't forget the goal of this event is only trying to make the NU active again, so don't hope about winning a lot of money here. Then, if i get some donations or i just decide to increase the money i'll allow for this tournament (what i'll surely do if i see the people are interrested), the cashprizes could be able to increase.

This is my first try so i hope you will enjoy it !

I can donate 100k for each tournament.