LOGIN IN GAME FAIL, DEVELOPER FAIL...

2 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

ya bug irritante u tentar clicar em retomar a sessão ou encerrar, mas perder clique e então você não pode fazer nada.Você precisa fechar o pokemmo e abrir o cliente novamente.

I closed and opened the client several times, the problem persists. I can not log in, and I do not know why the box is behind the login screen.
I already tried to repair the client, to reload the rooms, but without success. Help, please!

3 hours ago, baigou said:

I closed and opened the client several times, the problem persists. I can not log in, and I do not know why the box is behind the login screen.
I already tried to repair the client, to reload the rooms, but without success. Help, please!

Happy new year, and... hummm im not sure, but when the game client doesnt nothing after clicking the login button, this can be a lag problem, can you check your ping ms with google please?

In other cases, and if you have Windows 7 or below, the game client have some problems, some friends needs to open it with compatibility mode.

Remembrer, de game client is coded in Java (LWGJL Library) so i reccomend to check your current java version.