About BP Gaining (OU Unranked)

Hi guys, one of my friends, xxblascoxx have a problem with the BP Gaining after winning a battle.

i suppose the standard reward after winning a battle is 500 BP (Unranked, not ranked), i´m right? if this is the standard, by why reason my friend is only winning 450BP?

And if this isnt the standart reward, what values determines the total BP gained?

I dont know if this is a bug or not, because of this i posted this thread here, thank you :)

Some screenshots:

My Screenshot:

unknown.png

My friend screenshot:

Screenshot_20181230-131505_PokeMMO.jpg

1 hour ago, DrButler said:

you gain more when you win a lot, maybe you gain less if you lose a lot (?)

But this doesnt have any logic, because this is an unranked battle. @Kyu im sorry for tagging you, but can you explain how works the Unranked BP Gaining? i already asked this issue via Discord, but no one knows if this is a bug or what parameters defines the ammount of BP you gain after winning a battle.

7 hours ago, Digifanatic said:

i suppose the standard reward after winning a battle is 500 BP (Unranked, not ranked), i´m right? if this is the standard, by why reason my friend is only winning 450BP?

There is a hidden "MMR" for Unranked matchmaking, which is separate from Ranked. Your friend's unranked MMR is so low that he has a negative bonus.

Edited by Kyu
1 hour ago, villa said:

the maximum is 600 apparently in unclassified

is it?

Some other ppl and I used to get 650 bp per win a while back (1 or 2 months ago) but ever since the november ranked elo decay no one of us ever got to 650 again... @AurumPegasus 

Also even tho ive seen a couple (counted) people have 650 bp wins in unranked, ive never seen anyone with 700.. Question to @Kyu given that he was willing yo answer before: Is there a cap or could you, in theory, keep increasing your BP gains indefinitelly?

Edited by FNTCZ
16 hours ago, Kyu said:

There is a hidden "MMR" for Unranked matchmaking, which is separate from Ranked. Your friend's unranked MMR is so low that he has a negative bonus.

Thank you very much, and happy new year :)

and thanks for everyone and happy new year.

8 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

is it?

Some other ppl and I used to get 650 bp per win a while back (1 or 2 months ago) but ever since the november ranked elo decay no one of us ever got to 650 again... @AurumPegasus 

Also even tho ive seen a couple (counted) people have 650 bp wins in unranked, ive never seen anyone with 700.. Question to @Kyu given that he was willing yo answer before: Is there a cap or could you, in theory, keep increasing your BP gains indefinitelly?

I do seem to remember seeing Frags earning at least 700 (if not 750) per unranked win at one point, but this was a significant length of time ago so I may be wrong. I’m almost sure of it though because I remember being surprised by how much it was. Maybe ask him