[Video] Hysterious V Serpent Lord Battle Recap

So my friend and I got the battle between serpent lord and hysterious recorded last night for those of you who missed it. If you like this content from us be sure to let us know and we'll do more of it :)

For those of you who weren't there ill give the rundown. In global someone was showing off their chandalure and hysterious responds with a vileplume and then made the claim his vileplume could one shot the chandelure to which this other player offered a one on one duel to see if he'd back up these big taunts. This went back and forth in global until it became a flame war between global getting annoyed by hysterious' poor attitude and misconduct and hysterious being frankly a jerk. Finally Serpent comes in and challenges him to push hysterious to back up his smack talk and mind you histerious was throwing out $1mil bets on challenges prior to serpents interactions. Which he also backed out of on numerous occasions. Anyways that's the gist I hope You all enjoy and maybe check out our other content.

My View 

Aven's View 

I was there live, watching that battle was like a car crashing into another car and then the ambulances that came in to take the injured to a hospital also crashing on top of them and finally the firefighters coming in to rescue also losing control and crashing into the entire thing before a tank truck full of gasoline also crashes into the entire mess burning everything to ashes.

18 minutes ago, suigin said:

I was there live, watching that battle was like a car crashing into another car and then the ambulances that came in to take the injured to a hospital also crashing on top of them and finally the firefighters coming in to rescue also losing control and crashing into the entire thing before a tank truck full of gasoline also crashes into the entire mess burning everything to ashes.

weirdly enough thats exactly how doing the christmas dungeons with @DarylDixon feels

• Kizhaz changed the title to [Video] Hysterious V Serpent Lord Battle Recap