Berry growth rate data

Hi, all the sources I've found for the growth rate of berries seem to disagree with one another

Leppa Berry: 16 Hours, Razz Berry: 16 Hours

Leppa Berry: 20 Hours, Razz Berry: 16 Hours

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUjC6xY-UTDvAKRTWM_foVzEboVutteTxpblM0Bwfds/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Leppa Berry: 16 Hours, Razz Berry: 9 hours

Leppa Berry: 22 Hours

Ect, ect

I was wondering if anyone knew the most reliable source for times, and if so, if they could link to it for me.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by MarcellusPye
Adding a forum link for everything

Fascinating, looks like I'll have to completely re-do my spreadsheet. By the way, do you know if the types of seed harvested from a Berry is always the types of seed used to grow it? The sources I listed seemed to imply that certain berries could give seeds not used to grow them. But that could be outdated too.

16 minutes ago, MarcellusPye said:

Fascinating, looks like I'll have to completely re-do my spreadsheet. By the way, do you know if the types of seed harvested from a Berry is always the types of seed used to grow it? The sources I listed seemed to imply that certain berries could give seeds not used to grow them. But that could be outdated too.

Fairly sure they'll give plain/very seeds of any taste listed as a requirement to grow them, so if it requires  just plain spicy seeds to grow something you could get plain or very spicy seeds from harvesting.

• 2 years later...

Hi there! I got a curious question for you all.

Do berries growth time have some form of RNG associated? Or they strictly follow the time in the in-game description? Just asking because I got the feeling that my berries are taking longer that they're supposed to...could be only my impression tough.

Edited by Harmonia2Side
edit:accidentaly posted with ctrl+enter before finishing the actual post

The timer is strictly follow but the harvest always have a range. 

Berries (Cheri Rawst Chesto Pecha Aspear 16hrs) within single flavour (plant with 1x Very + 1x Plain or 3x Plain) yields 4-6 berries if they grown perfectly. 

Leppa (20 hours) yields 4-7.

They have different watering method, you may feel the process is longer if you watered them more than required