Takens, The story of the rebel player

Takens

Just now, KaynineXL said:

I think you're very confused lol. I am very neutral, I like takens and I've spoke to him for years, especially when he was in LYLE. You're misunderstanding the fact that when takens was kicked, there was no evidence that showed life and jovi being racist... So why should we kick?

Jovi and life havent been in lyle for like over 2 years, so whatever they did in that time, it's not our problem? So why would you hate on lyle for that?

You're quite the little snowflake, aren't you.

I don't hate lyle, I hate the people who is racist as fuck and when someone answer to they in the same way, they act like baby crying, thats all. I know why takens was kicked but Im just saying was a unfair decision, prefer to kick both racist guys instead one.

I think I'm bigger than u so, dunno, if u think im little snowflake, is ok for me, roxas little snowflake :3 
3 minutes ago, Takens said:

This is interesting coming from you, but tell them how you saw the way they treated me, tell them all them fucking racist jokes, tell them how you kept quiet when Nik came not knowing all the stuff that happened that night. NikhilR wasn't the one to blame i SS him all the stuff, but it was already late for days. He came on rage at me and i still remember his words "You better get our of the team or wait for Bowser to kick you out". You should be ashamed of yourself even talking on this thread.

Stop attention seeking lol. You had problems, to quote yourself, we did "racist jokes" to everyone in the team and if people didn't like that vibe, people could say something. These "racist" jokes were pretty mild as well, the only reason these were acceptable was because we had known each other for a long time and knew each others boundaries. There's no way you were actually insulted by trump jokes, surely not?

8 minutes ago, Aldroc said:

I don't think she ever said she hates LYLE. She's saying that some of your members have questionable behavior which lead to Takens facing what he did. Also calling someone a chimpanzee in what you claimed a team which had pretty harsh banter does not exactly call for a kick does it?

Your first point is fair, he didn't say he hated lyle, but it's not exactly a nice opinion to have on a team(yes, he said lyle along with life and jovi) when we didn't do anything wrong. We all have our boundaries but for me, calling anyone a chimpanzee even in a joking way is crossing the line.. The thing is, this was no joke. This was an argument with the two when that was said, do you really think that doesn't deserve punishment?

• Kyu locked this topic