Help can't update

When I load the game it tells me there is an update available and if I would like to download: Revision #13195 and naturally I tell it to update. After about half a second it pops up "Failed to download file pokemmo_updater.jar.TEMPORARY and then it closes after I click ok. It does this every time, so thanks in advance for any input

17 minutes ago, TheGGViking said:

When I load the game it tells me there is an update available and if I would like to download: Revision #13195 and naturally I tell it to update. After about half a second it pops up "Failed to download file pokemmo_updater.jar.TEMPORARY and then it closes after I click ok. It does this every time, so thanks in advance for any input

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/

1 hour ago, TheGGViking said:

Uninstall and download the game again.

• Seth locked this topic