I hope the Devs see this...

Sorry for the title, but it's a good thing I promise! 

My name's Falco, IGN lastthrow (planning to pay for change soon, this was never supposed to be my main character, but my team is amazing!, I want to donate anyway, keep reading I'm rambling...).  My wife left me a couple of months ago and when she left she took everything... long story short, I wound up in a camper in the mountains in Colorado for 2 months, during which time my parents were covering my groceries (when i could get to town) and my phone bill.  After being up there a while I stumbled across PokeMMO (I had internet with a phone, and solar panels on the camper for power) and this game has been amazing for me during such a tough period! I've met some great friends in my team and outside of it and I just want to say a huge thank you to the Devs! you guys are great and I can't believe I didn't find this game earlier! Keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to see what you do going forward! As I mentioned I plan on paying for a name change (and possibly gender change) and maybe even donator status once I get back in a better spot! 

TLDR: PokeMMO is great, the Devs are great, keep up the good work!

-FalcoIgnis

Edited by FalcoIgnis
Spelling

I know you guys are just a small team of people that wanted to make something they dreamed of and what you've accomplished is absolutely amazing! Not only did you make something I've dreamed of for years, but you also did it in such a way that you've built a great community and I just can't get over how grateful I am to you guys!

6 hours ago, FalcoIgnis said:

Sorry for the title, but it's a good thing I promise! 

My name's Falco, IGN lastthrow (planning to pay for change soon, this was never supposed to be my main character, but my team is amazing!, I want to donate anyway, keep reading I'm rambling...).  My wife left me a couple of months ago and when she left she took everything... long story short, I wound up in a camper in the mountains in Colorado for 2 months, during which time my parents were covering my groceries (when i could get to town) and my phone bill.  After being up there a while I stumbled across PokeMMO (I had internet with a phone, and solar panels on the camper for power) and this game has been amazing for me during such a tough period! I've met some great friends in my team and outside of it and I just want to say a huge thank you to the Devs! you guys are great and I can't believe I didn't find this game earlier! Keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to see what you do going forward! As I mentioned I plan on paying for a name change (and possibly gender change) and maybe even donator status once I get back in a better spot! 

TLDR: PokeMMO is great, the Devs are great, keep up the good work!

-FalcoIgnis

Go do some big game hunting. That's what I'd do xD.

Edit: Jk bruh I love animals. Don't do that :"/

Edited by Goku

12 hours ago, FalcoIgnis said:

same tbh

11 hours ago, Edniss said:

People really should be happy about what they have rather than what they COULD or USED TO have...

Let us not forget what we "used" to have has opened the path of what this game "could" have been, hence why "what we have right now"

Edited by Malorne

When times are hard, we can only try to be better and better. Each new day is 24 hour chance to leave something positive in the world, and im glad PokeMMO helped you survive bad days.

Huge part of PokeMMO experience is made by community surrounding it, and I hope you had and will continue to have amazing time playing with us all. 

Thats going to be my "thank you note for those players who everyday try to help each other on chats,  those who engage in communication, those who can light the spark in the new players. Every action you do in game can have big impact on people. You are group of wonderful people, and one of main reasons why I still enjoy time here so much after 6 years,  despite differences.

Have an amazing 2019, cuties. You are part of happiness, so needed in this world.