Add a Follow option so you can follow other players

Nibero

Question

just a luxury kinda function, but i keep losing the people im helping because im also chatting alot with others, and it turns into hide and seek pretty quick so i thought it would be cool if u could just follow a player trough this function, might be a fun addition for people who play together also.

- only problem i can detect after letting my natu use future sight is that you might get unwanted followers, wich on its own poses no harm or treat, only annoyance, incase this is unwanted, u could add a option to disable following.

usage:

right click player -> follow option

edit: my natu spoke again,

1. when a player follows another player, he will not be able to follow after usage of surf , strenght , waterfall fly u name it, i was going to say it would be nice if HM usage was also linked when in a "Link" but i believe this would promote afking, and it could be exploited in the story line.

(example: player A uses cut on tree and while linked player B sees the tree dissappear also, same with strenght) <-- what i ment

2. when a player who is following another player enters battle, the battle cancels the follow function.

3. when a player who is BEING followed jumps on his bike, it should not break the follow function untill a certain distance ( out of view maybe?)

4. Battle requests and Trade requests should not break your follow function, with a small exeption of battle request canceling follow function if the battle is accepted (see point 2)

5. when switching map the follow function should not break,  tho due to connection speed i anticipate that it could be unstable , so once again if out of visual range follow should stop.

^-- perhaps also usefull to have some sort of pathtracing, incase of one player using a bike and the other player being on foot but staying within eachothers range thus not breaking follow

time to put natu back in the box he wont shut up :D

Edited by Nibero
Natu used future sight

11 answers to this question

On 12/28/2018 at 8:40 AM, Edniss said:

Any stalker's best dream. I suggest that the "followed" can also disable the fact of being follawable, I can already feel a dozen of people on my heels. ~

I would hope that it would be put under the section with the trades, friend requests and pvp options with auto accept and auto deny amond random and teammates and friends

On 1/3/2019 at 7:34 PM, oHiMelo said:

I would hope that it would be put under the section with the trades, friend requests and pvp options with auto accept and auto deny amond random and teammates and friends

yeah a option to disable follow, like how you can disable duels or trades , the only difference would be that for a duel or a trade you would see a pop up of said trade or duel invite. and follow would simply work and follow, or it would not work and you would get a message like " player A has disabled following" , thats how i picture it kinda. would be unhandy if players would have to confirm each others follow command.