Looking to break 100 in event

Aard

Nees 4 people, ~5 hours of time, and minimal mistakes.

Ive got a strategy worked out with two teams of two that can run around separately and sweep almost every type.  For the 2 types each team cannot sweep the other can.  The only conceivable way to lose if the right moves and encounters are made is to run out of pp before a heal is found. Most battles will be one turn.  I have a chart of what move to make in what battle. 

Let me know if interested.

Hey guys.  Preliminary results are in.  Unfortunately, we had some complications because one party member died 2 times on wave one and used 3 of our overall lives.  Then after a few hours, people had to go to bed so we just quit after collecting robot parts in some high number wave.  Everyone played really well overall and it was fun but there is definitely more potential.  Anyway, I'm confident 100 is possible though 5 hours would be really fast.  Looking to do more runs tomorrow.

U9Ovo0p.png

Edited by Aard
4 hours ago, Aard said:

Nees 4 people, ~5 hours of time, and minimal mistakes.

Ive got a strategy worked out with two teams of two that can run around separately and sweep almost every type.  For the 2 types each team cannot sweep the other can.  The only conceivable way to lose if the right moves and encounters are made is to run out of pp before a heal is found. Most battles will be one turn.  I have a chart of what move to make in what battle. 

Let me know if interested.

aard i am down

I'm here, i think we can reach 100 too, if we take useful combos (electric/psy is the best i guess) and just stay near the green gifts. Also, we can use the green gifts when the other pair is in battle, it heal them anyway, so there's a way to stay alive for ever if we use the right strategy, but i don't know if it give more rewards then. I'm still free, pm me in game if u want to do a run, i have time to do a 5 hours run.

Yeah, I'm happy we know what the scores look like this high up.  Not everything is linear and I think I know why they are different.

CmAza5b.png

The big parts to small parts ratio is a measure of efficiency.  There is a right type of class to choose in this game.  I got 20 santa presents to your guys 11.

Sin tied my score minus one bot which i chose to kill on my own near the end so he 26/73.   I kind of zoned out for an hour but I guess our combo is just a lot better than the standard psychic/electric.  Might even work better in 2 player runs.

I guess we get paid per robot we kill, not entirely by round or present since those at least add up to that rate x4. 

Edited by Aard
On 12/26/2018 at 4:22 AM, Aard said:

Hey guys.  Preliminary results are in.  Unfortunately, we had some complications because one party member died 2 times on wave one and used 3 of our overall lives.  Then after a few hours, people had to go to bed so we just quit after collecting robot parts in some high number wave.  Everyone played really well overall and it was fun but there is definitely more potential.  Anyway, I'm confident 100 is possible though 5 hours would be really fast.  Looking to do more runs tomorrow.

U9Ovo0p.png

How'd you guys get 3 more Santa's presents than us with less score? This was just gotten tonight, so maybe they nerfed that a bit. 

3dec899795.png

b06NWMth.png

jXyxQkPh.png

gg guys was a great run.We did not die once and we did 2 mistakes where me and sam got in a 1on1 by mistake.

I was fight againt psy so I was realy lucky to have lived.Even healbox would not have helped.

Too bad we ran out of time.All my friends in link are europe time and new year eve is soon for them so they had to end it.8(

Would have gotten 100 im sure.Me and sam suicide both at the same time at the end because we both wanted to leave last =p

First to leave gets lowest score and last to leave gets highest score.

Edited by MightyBoxer
28 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

Too bad we ran out of time.All my friends in link are europe time and new year eve is soon for them so they had to end it.8(

I thought it ended at the end of jan 1st.  Do we have ~24 more hours or is it over?

37 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

b06NWMth.png

jXyxQkPh.png

gg guys was a great run.We did not die once and we did 2 mistakes where me and sam got in a 1on1 by mistake.

I was fight againt psy so I was realy lucky to have lived.Even healbox would not have helped.

Would have gotten 100 im sure.Me and sam suicide both at the same time at the end because we both wanted to leave last =p

First to leave gets lowest score and last to leave gets highest score.

How long did this take?

I thought it ended at the end of jan 1st.  Do we have ~24 more hours or is it over?

ya I did not see that Christmas lights had different time to end.I was only looking at the time of first page limited item.Christmas light has 23hours left.Seems that's when it will end.

Do any1 remember what item was limited and just ended?

11 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

ya I did not see that Christmas lights had different time to end.I was only looking at the time of first page limited item.Christmas light has 23hours left.Seems that's when it will end.

Do any1 remember what item was limited and just ended?

No limited items have ended as of this post, but 3 seasonal items did: Santa Hat, Santa Suit and Reindeer Antlers.