Anyone else has too many big parts and not enough small parts?

3 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

So far more than 5 people that I run the event with all have a disproportionate ratio of big/small parts, is this drop ratio intended?

might just be luck ratios. just be grateful that they aren't nerfed or the enemies got buffed, like a certain boss during a certain event.

Goodnight.
I just went on to say that, it's just a game, you do not need to attack / insult the other players.
It is very ugly what they are doing.
Annoying, Insulting, Stealing, etc.
This only divides the community more.

Finish the year well.

I will re-enter when this event ends.

Sorry for using the traslator.

________

frohé wéihnachten d. 
BeluSchwindtSchw

8 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

just saying but the big robot part you get are the number of big part you secured. no clue how the small part are obtained exactly tho

Not sure if I am correct on this, but I believe they do increase the overall score so it's still preferable to collect them in the instance, even if they're not needed so in the end everybody just has an overabundance of big parts which will probably be removed before the next Christmas event.

However, if anybody figures out how to farm small parts specifically please do share.

Edited by Dazuzi
Grammar
20 hours ago, Dazuzi said:

However, if anybody figures out how to farm small parts specifically please do share.

Its due to how many robots you fight and  kill compared to the other people in the group.  Both teams trying to mess each other up is a good way of playing for best tiny part to regular part ratio for the winning team.  Make sure both teams want to do this.

Basically, each player has something like an amulet coin that gives out some rewards when a battle would usually give experience.  Battling more gets you more tiny parts since half of your big parts come from presents and half come from waves you optimize to get 4 to 1 ratio but the ratio of 4 is always higher because its steeper than the big robot part ratio as rounds get higher.

Basically these people saying they got 3 parts actively avoided battles and made other team members do all the work.  Something closer to my team was everyone trying but one team getting more robots.  We were cooperative, but something more competitive would work too.

Edited by Aard
On 12/25/2018 at 10:18 PM, BelSchw23 said:

Goodnight.
I just went on to say that, it's just a game, you do not need to attack / insult the other players.
It is very ugly what they are doing.
Annoying, Insulting, Stealing, etc.
This only divides the community more.

Finish the year well.

I will re-enter when this event ends.

What are you talking about?