2018 Christmas Event

Click here for the Google doc with our findings.

Page #1 has the stats and moves for YOUR Elfbot that you choose at start.

Page #2 has the stats and moves ENEMY Elfbots have.

Page #3 has our own results of prizes from running for ya mathematicians (no longer relevant, formula seems changed).

Page #4 has important notes for running through.

Page #5 has a map of the main area and points to gift locations.

Happy grinding!

Edited by Johnnicles

Staggs and I are having a huge success with Psychic + Psychic. Their type coverage is amazing with Psychic and Aura Sphere. They can heal each other with Healing Pulse, as well. The only things that take more than 2 hits are Grass types early before getting some EV presents, Dragons (due to Multiscale), and other Psychics (3-4 hits depending on EVs). Everything else is a 1-2 hit KO. They also outspeed everything other than Electric, which they might even outspeed that if you end up getting enough EV gifts.

Edited by Johnnicles

The stats for the fighting robot seem wrong (Is it just a copy of the stats of the fire robot ? How does it have so much special atk without a special move ? ...)

Ennemy bots : Ghost has Thunderbolt, Ground has Rockslide, Rock has Bulldoze, Poison has Poison Jab, Water has Ice Beam

Very good guide, thanks. Someone shared it to me and it greatly helped me understand how to farm the event !

4 hours ago, TohnR said:

The stats for the fighting robot seem wrong (Is it just a copy of the stats of the fire robot ? How does it have so much special atk without a special move ? ...)

Ennemy bots : Ghost has Thunderbolt, Ground has Rockslide, Rock has Bulldoze, Poison has Poison Jab, Water has Ice Beam

Very good guide, thanks. Someone shared it to me and it greatly helped me understand how to farm the event !

I was wondering that as well with the fighting stats. No idea why that was chosen that way, maybe as a joke for us to catch on.

And thank you! I was able to fill out several boxes with your info.

Amazing-Run.jpg

This makes me think that Santa's Present isn't really half your score as you expected ... It might depend on something else :p Or maybe it just isn't linear

The scoring system (Waves cleaned + Robot Parts collected) doesn't seem to work? We wiped at wave 27, got ourselves 26 robot parts (53 so far) 

Also, my friend and I wiped at the same time, he got 55, I got 56 (??)

So many more questions to answer

EDIT : It obviously isn't worth it to grind big scores : you'll get much less rewards than farming little sessions

Edited by TohnR

GUYS! It turns out it's true that the more Elfbots you kill, the more tiny parts you will get. It has nothing to do with any other factor. Staggs and I just spent about 2 hours just killing waves and I got 54 Tiny Parts and Staggs got 53 Tiny Parts, but she died because of RNG more times when I was able to finish the battle. This means that you probably HAVE to be alive at the end of the battle for your personal Tiny Robot Part counter to go up. 

If anyone was wondering, we got 53/54 for just clearing waves up to the start of wave #10 (once again, no Big Robot Parts were collected) .

So, if you need to just farm Tiny Robot Parts, find a Shell Bell and go to town for as long as you can.

It seems like every 3 Elfbots = 1 Tiny Robot Part.

Edited by Johnnicles